it has come to my notice that some of u hadn't figured out how and why our equation works yet. this might help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2020 First Post
So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...
-
Typed this out some time last week, but never managed to post it up: Wow. I have to admit I’m quite surprised to see so many blog entri...
-
For once, I am sick of my layered hair and opted for a straight cut and a length shorter than my normal length. Good choice. But it'll b...
-
Hey yaaaaa... Today I went back to uni. I already miss the holidays..shiats. Have been on holiday for more than a month. Haih.. gotta face a...

1 comment:
I want that badge!![or do u call it a badge? =s] Anyways, Can can can?? haha..
Post a Comment