Wednesday, September 13, 2006

nowadays..

Hey yaaa..

Still having exams.. but one more on Friday. Tomorrow is the only one day break i've got. Was planning to blog during hols after exam but then.. dunno why I just feel like blogging now. I just realised I'm always blogging during holidays one ah.. that's kinda BAD, right? heheh. Looking back, I realised the last time i blogged was like two months + ago. SO LONG.. but to me, it seems like those two months just flew past me just like that. Whoosh!! hehe, school life.. what to do.

Lately my sleeping time has been totally screwed up. Before Monday and Tuesday's exams I slept for five hours. Then yesterday after exam replacement-sleep for 5 hours. Then yesterday's real sleep only lasted 3 hours. Then..finally.. my 6-hour-replacement-sleep which I just woke up from. I really dunno if u can understand this whole paragraph..hehe sounds messy.

Anyways.. my exams went alright I guess. Maths and Physics.. got mistakes here and there as usual. Then my Literature .. totally memorized the whole (shit) of an essay. And then on Friday.. gonna take Maths 2. My mind is filled with calculations from Maths 1,2 and Physics. Physics has no theory one.. calculate non stop..

During holidays I also have to study. As in self-study la. Revise things at home and go through whole year's work. Really must prepare well for my finals in november. Cannot do any more last minute work. Cause the final exams percentages are worth the most in the year. And then the total mark accumulated throughout the year determines whether we could enter whatever faculty we wanna enter in uni next year. Scary man. Everyone here in Trinity is, nowadays, just trying to pull their best 4 subjects' average mark up to their required faculty's minimum. Or else.. DIE. have to go to "not very good unis" already. Of course anyone would aim to go to the best of the best unis right? hehe, so yea.. i'm planning to go to University of Melbourne next year. Hope can get in.

Hmm.. can't believe I'm here for almost 7 months already. Missing Brunei and everyone back there. And my family, my house, my room, my piano, Astro TV, cheap and nice Brunei food.. and etc etc. And I wanna learn driving lar. U ppl ahh.. so lucky. Get to learn nowadays already. Then soon, can get license. I dunno if I have enough time to get one if I go back. If really cannot.. then have to learn here already. But also no use one.. no car to practise with.. No fun!

U know last few weeks, I overdosed myself. HAHAHA. kinda funny to think of it. Wasn't on purpose la. and not sleeping pills of course. Was having awful gastric one morning when I woke up. Then it lasted whole day even when I ate like nuts. Then I went to get gastric medicine. Then I misread the label. Instead of 2 tablets 4 times a day, I took 4 tablets each time. No wonder, the stupid gastric didn't go away for the whole night. Moreover, it lasted past midnight some more. Eeks.. bad experience man. So make sure u read the label damn carefully if u ever take any medicine.

Ok I'm going to go study now. Must use up all time possible from now on.

3 comments:

josh said...

WAHAHA Jasmine! Pills? YOU TAKE PILLS!? school did that to you? omy what happens for uni students? haha just kidding. take care lah. you're too smart to fail.

josh said...

oh and remember the time you took that car out for a test drive jas? i'm not getting into any car just as long you're driving. lol kidding

T-erence said...

haiyar..gastric pills lar. no big deal. i always take flu medicine too when i have flu and etc etc. i'm a medicine person.. i'm too lazy to wait for my sickness to heal itself. takes damn long time. AND Yeah, i'm afraid of my own driving myself.. wahhaha. negativity

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...