Friday, September 29, 2006

I should blog...

before i get too lazy and forget all about the hype of wanting to blog about exciting things that happened to me. Once again, holidays are here and it's ending sooo soon, next Monday back to school, getting papers back, then my doing school work mode have to turn back to on.

But anyways.. i'll talk about after I finished my exams. Then I relaxed like crazy and started to do things i've always wanted to do but never had time to during school days like boring ol' piano playing and cross-stitching. I'll never finish learning a song nor finish stitching up a portrait. EEe.. I think i'll need to take years to complete them.

Then there's the Birthday. hehehe, went to eat italian food with friends on 20th and next day went to eat korean food with dear. And then, for the rest of the week, lazed around and watch movies and drama series. Then on last Monday.. I'm starting to get stressed out again. We had to attend a lecture where people who are in charge of our uni applications talked to us about how to apply, the procedures and etc etc. I HATE the whole process man. So troublesome, I tell u. There are so many steps and so many dates to remember. Like when is the deadline to submit ur application, to submit all ur attached certified copies of results. And then there's also a day where i get my foundation studies result, another deadline to change ur preferences for the courses u gonna choose, then another day to accept ur offer, another deadline to accept ur offer. WAHHH... so many larrrrrr.. and this is not the end. I'll not continue boring u with other dates. But I think if in Brunei, u can ask an educations office to help out.

Anyways.. then on Tuesday.. it was a super fantastic day! I went to this carnival thingie called the Royal Melbourne Show. I'll blog more about that day next time with pics too! Now i show u some random pics. haha, warning: got many vain pics of me, ok. not vain lar.. I have to take myself only mah..since I'm the only one blogging from here. If one of u come to melbourne..then U and I can take pics and post about it. hahha, so for the meantime, u see ME only lar.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yeah, i know u're gonna say I look different? or maybe not? hahah, I know my hair has grown really long..haha. Not a traditional cake with 18 candles..haha, but nvm lar. random exquisite small cakes with cute sparkle

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Seafood platter

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pasta, don't look special. but the portion is bigger than usual.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Mountain of gelato





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Me on the tram

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Pigeons in Melbourne are damn weird. They are not afraid of ppl and like u can go soo close to them.. like until the distance that u can reach out ur hand to touch them. In Brunei, I think the pigeons like fly away the moment u're about 1 metre away from them. I heard that it's like that here because ppl feed them and sooo of course they have the guts to get close to ppl


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anyway..here I am eating something that looks like KFC chicken and also taste like it, but it's actually fried QUAIL, a bird. Then suddenly.. a few pigeons appear in front of me.. like puppies waiting for u to feed them. Then out of a sudden.. a whole bunch of pigeons appeared. so weird lar. Then I threw a piece of the bones towards them. And they all flock there like crazy birds.. The funny thing is.. why would they eat their own relative/cousin? U know for us, we wouldn't eat human meat right? yucks. haha, maybe cause their brain size too small..cannot think well. Then so funny, u can give them false alarm and wave ur hand up like u're going to throw them a piece.. and they're so stupid..they actually believe and started flying up to catch it. dumbbbb.. then i threw another piece (as in bones yea) in the water..and they flew down too.. haha, so funny :P Hope u can feel the humour as well la


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

josh said...

the entire paragraph on the pigeons and their brain size and not eating their cousins...

is so funny.

i feel the humour.

Queen Sana said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Its the SAME thing in frickin Taree!!!

Except the hugeass pelicans join in too and follow you around....it's so cute, you have these tiny little seagulls and the really big penguins battling it out for whatever food you throw at em.

I secretly throw it to the little guys....kesian!

Amilyn said...

hahaha the food have HUGE portions. why am i NOT surprised you are still so skinny?

you know, when cows eat beef, they get mad cow disease.
so the next time you feed the pigeon quail meat..think of MAD BIRD DISEASE!!!!!

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...