Thursday, January 19, 2012

4th day of TP

So the title says... it's not so bad here really, infact, I quite like it here. I made some new friends and I think my tp-mates are just cool. 3 of them play left4dead! Interesting eyh` and my timetable is quite free. I am given 2 classes of year 10 and I be teaching Mathematics and Accounting. Well I should be really really thankful because I wished for morning session and I really got it. So, though it will be quite challenging to teach year 10's Mathematic and Accounting... I will try my best.

guess that's about it for this post. hee, just felt like updating so I just did ;)

5 comments:

Cutt3r said...

Just passing by and saw your blog :) Accounting will be lots of fun!

Unknown said...

Nike High Heels

Monster High Celebrities

Jordan Heels

Nike Dunk Sb High Heels Black And Pink

High Heel

łóżka do sypialni said...

fajno

Liferay Portal Development said...

www.attuneinfocom.com is a Liferay portal development company provides complete solutions about liferay installation, liferay Portlet Development, liferay Extension Development, liferay Customization, liferay Implementation and Configuration, Integration of Liferay with Legacy Systems, Custom Application Integration with Liferay, liferay Migration Solution, architecture definition and framework development.

les lunettes de soleil lady said...

Good reviews replica Louis Vuitton cheapest .

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...