Saturday, June 10, 2006

Bloggy blog blog

I am facing exams soon. But I'm so lazy to study. But i have to. So later only i study. Now, I blog.

I love to eat. I'm eating like crazy. I don't care if my stomach is filled.. i just keep on eating till i'm satisfied. Isn't that bad?? Now, I have a bulging stomach because of the damn food. gotta exercise or do something about my tummy. Have to hit the gym soon to get rid of my fat stomach. But.. i'm so lazy (Again). So how? do nothing..hahahha

Anyway.. I realise there's a lot of iPOD users here in Melbourne. it's like everyday u'll definitely see about 5-10 iPods being used everywhere u go. That made me so jealous. I want one too! even my trinity close friends (most of them) each have one. So, is wanting one due to peer pressure? Nah.. i don't think so. hehe, anyway.. I now have one.. hahahha . but it's not the big huge one. it's iPOd nano. hehe, tell u what. I didn't buy it. Now, i'm happy. :P

Just finished watching 'Bring it on' and 'Titanic' on tv. To me, Bring it on is not as good as bring it on again. And Titanic.. eventhough i've watched it more than thrice since it was released, I was still glued to the tv when it was on. What a sad movie :( All the people were just dying dying dying! only those lucky ones went off in the boats. I feel that some ppl were really honourable when they died on their own will - not struggling to survive like the others. Like the captain, the person who designed/built the ship, the sailor guy who shot himself cause he couldn't help the people and the band of people who played the last tune with their violins while people were screaming and running around and who else? oh, the old couple who wanted to die on the bed in the flooding room together (so romantic, together forever) and the mother who told bedtime stories to her two children in the cabin. What a tragedy. Anyway.. I heard that now, in the Atlantic ocean where titanic is, the place is kinda haunted! scary. so many dead bodies/souls/spirits/ghouls (dunno which one :S) there.

5 comments:

josh said...

jasmine you're crazy.

T-erence said...

i know i'm crazy :P. but i dunno why u think i'm crazy. what reason huH?

Amilyn said...

hahahahha :P JAS JAS U GOT AN iPOD NANO?? OMG IM SO ENVIOUS. AND U GOT IT AS A PRESENT! OMG IM SO ENVIOUS.

shenny said...

Haha. Im envious here too.

and Jas, 'you are not alone, Im here with you...' I have bulging tummy too. I also keep eating non-stop nowadays. I wonder wut has happened to me? Hmm..

i Miss the titanic movie le.. I stil like the movie's theme song. Hehe, celine dion's.. HAha, forgotten the song's name. Hehehe.. So,It's good u miss the food in brunei. Hehehe, when u come back, we go eat together ya. Hahaha. laksa, martabak, pattaya fried rice, wet/dry buttermilk chix/prawn.. yumm yumm.. LoLs. oh, do you have swensens there in aussie? Why not u intro some of the nice food in aussie? hehe, let us be jealous of u. =P

T-erence said...

lyn: don't be envious. i'm sure ur dad will get u one if u asked for it. like when he go overseas and come back with a bunch of gadgets. :P

shen: hahaha so we have big big tummies. hahha i think the song is 'my heart will go on'? WAhh..salivating as i read the food's names..:S

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...