Thursday, June 22, 2006

please lahhh (at the risk of sounding singlish)

there are a few things i dont like and one of them is pessimism.

no matter who you are, close to me or not, in fact, even if i dont like you, if you're upset and come to me, i will always try my very very best to cheer you up (as Bryan how he didn't wanna commit suicide anymore after talking to me HAHAA).

but the point is, if you're gonna stay pessimistic and start blaming people around you for your misfortunes, for your unhappiness, im sorry, i cant move the world for you. and so that you wont rub any of ur pessimism onto me, i have to go.

nobody likes EMOs.
AND STOP BLAMING ME BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT HAPPY.

1 comment:

Queen Sana said...

Say it LOUD, say it PROUD.

"Stop blaming me coz you're not happy"

I am stealing this and pretending it is my own.

I hate people like that as well, the kind of people who you can FEEL entering a room because they appear to suck all the joy from it.

Like a dementor? ;) Yeah, I still remember. Case in question doesn't apply any more though :)

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...