Monday, July 23, 2007

Back to uni, die die die

Hey yaaaaa...

Today I went back to uni. I already miss the holidays..shiats. Have been on holiday for more than a month. Haih.. gotta face all the pressure from studying again. This semester, MUST MUST MUST study consistently. Like what T. Latha used to say, gotta review what's been done on that day, everyday. And I'll have to (try and) study for maybe 2-3 hours a day (if cannot then at least 1 hr :P) No matter what!

I expected myself to dread going back to uni so so badly, but it turned out alright. Except for one part where I alway fell asleep in one of the lectures. hahaha, then I have one quite HOt lecturer. He's married already anyway..haha. He's so weird, he uses blogspot to post things up online. Usually, lecturers use the uni's system to do that.

Lyn, the disney book should still be at my house if I'm not mistaken. Saw it the last time I was back. Can definitely take it back, I feel embarassed erh, been holding on to it for so long. Maybe u'll need to get it thru one of my sisters. And yeaps, I think I got the recipe from Luwee's blog..haha. And hey, I might start slaughtering u too!!!! hahahah... I'm into boyband mood nowadays. U know who lar.. The name sounds lame, Fahrenheit..LOL. But I'm very very sure it'll faze out soon ... I'm seriously wondering when, especially when a new album is coming out soon.. hmm There's one point in time, where the obsession peaked and my heart literally "melted" when I see Wang Dong Chen in the music videos.. darnnn.. what a freak I am.

haha, I don't really like Korean dramas. :P But I'm starting to watch those Taiwanese-idol dramas with over-prettified boys (ahem, Jiro Wang). I'm almost done watching Hana Kimi and KO One. I want to watch 'It started with a kiss' if I have time. Watching all these because of that guy. And on top of that, all three of these series have part two's. Die. Must watch :-) I agree with the anime thing.

OMG, I'm super anti-anime. I hate it when they make up stupid storylines. I heard of one where the guy or dunno who have to be HORNY to have power to attack the other person.. not sure..but it's something like that. So dumb! They always make up ridiculous powers and ways to trigger their power. There's another one where they guy has to drink lots of water to gain power. LIKe what the hellll.. he has a bag full of bottled drinks and keep drinking it once in a while. lame lame lame. haha, i know these coz I was forced to be there when ppl watch them. OK lar.. I mean if there's really a need to make some power up.. then make it look/sound cool (not lame!). Then I'll be able to accept it.

Nowadays, I'm listening to these albums:-

S.H.E. - Play
Wang LeeHom - Change me
JJ Lin - West Side
Fahrenheit - dunno what name..that album lar
Hana kimi soundtracks - zhe me ban & wo chao xi huan ni
Tokyo Juliet soundtracks album
Rihanna - Good girl gone bad (some songs..not all)
Janice Vidal - Do u know & My love my fate
Z chen - love tree
Gary Chao ge - Superman
Tank - fighting & keep fighting

so very Taiwanese, I know. waiting for Jay chow's album.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jasmine yap!Hehe..feels like ages nt callin u tat name ledy,haven hear from u for a long time ey..lol. So back to uni ey..all de best aite! =)
Haha,lols..de taiwan movies u like i'v watched it all b4 ledy n may i warn u tat..'it started v a kiss' s quite boring,i dn like tho.. =p
i recommend 'Queen's' NICE nice n de soundtracks also nice..Me got watch tat nowadays at channel 38.. =p
About ur craziness of fahrenheit,as long as u don turn into one of wuzhun's fan,lol..cuz i'd think it's v funny..Haha.. XD
cannot imagine tat...

T-erence said...

HAhaha, SHENNY TANG! hahah, wahh watch finish already eh..steady steady! It started with a kiss, i don't even like the two main characters one..haihh.. just wanna see wang dong chen only..wahhaha. What is Queen's about and who act in it? haha, NO way man.. don't really like him. Just okok, neutral feeling only.

Anonymous said...

ahh jas i like rihanna..wait do u like her umbrella? she is sizzlin in dat vid wid her new hairstyle which she looked better.

T-erence said...

haha, Umbrella is getting more and more overplayed as the days go by. So, I'm a lil annoyed by the song already. I prefer 'lemme get that' and 'don't stop the music' and 'hate that i love you so'. Yeaps, she sure does look a LOT better with the new hairstyle and the vid is pretty cool. Victoria Beckham and S.H.E.'s Hebe have that hairstyle too.

shenny said...

Umbrella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh..um-br-e-la-la-la ey ey.. LoL!
I am kinda annoyed by the song too Nowadays.. cuz, it's like eevry corner in the school u can hear this song.. but I liked the song la.. jus don wana hear it many times a day. Hehe.. xP

Anonymous said...

hahaha..fergie's not bad as well. n gwen oooh is her consert in aus over yet?

T-erence said...

haha yeah, I dunno why but i find fergie's songs quite catchy..

N gwen's concert is on this Thursday. But thenn... I've lost the excitement already larrr!

Anonymous said...

You're going rights to her concert? Hehe.. =)
Have fun aite.. And share v us how it is to be there at her concert.. by blogging la of course.Hehe.

Anonymous said...

haha jas wont jes blog she'll put lots n lots of pics as well :P

josh said...

and shenny gave me the latest Jay-Chow adventure...

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...