Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Harry Potter mania

HAHA, wooo.. I just got home from watching Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix!! And I really love this one a lot better than all the others. So much more magic!

Last time, I always wonder which Harry Potter movie is my favorite. Initially, I liked the first one and didn't really like the second one. Then only after I rewatched the 3rd one, then only I liked that as well. Fourth, don't really like. Then NOW, I love the fifth one, I think it's the BEST! Haha, I bet a lot of people wouldn't really agree with me :P

I was expecting a lot of scenes with Cho Chang..but neh.. not much. Just a few times here and there.

Anyway.. I read these from the Yahoo homepage..and found the text very funny, like it made me smile and laugh at the way they're writing it(Potterly of months) and what they're saying (esp the whole craze abt Harry Potter and stuff abt the boys/girls).

"In this most Potterly of Months, true fans have been reading up on their books, digging for spoilers, playing the games, brushing up on their lexicon, and dressing the part.

Admittedly, "The Transformers" have wrested control of the summer movie Buzz thus far, with more than double the searches of "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix." We attribute that to mostly boys with their toys—the females remain faithful in monitoring Harry's cinematic return."

Well, that's quite true. haha, with the book and movie out in the same month.. what a very Potterly month! But I don't read the books (shame on me!! can throw stones at me now...haha). I just watch the movies. And I realise that I always attempt to read each book, but somehow stopped at maybe 1/8 or 1/10 of the book from the beginning. Sigh. I'm very lazy, I know.

Daniel Radcliffe seems to look very very old lar. Like so not cute boy look anymore. Esp in this movie. Emma Watson and Rupert Grint look the same. Anyway.. I'll stop here or else I'll be analysing each character one by one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree. last 3 post is your post. when they blog, they blogged about karma thing.. not reli considered as a standard post oso. xp

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...