Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Showbiz

Ok, this post is a bit nonsense one. Like alot of random thoughts..can skip skip if u want. Just wanna write all the stuff I'm thinking..haha, they keep circling around my head.

It's about entertainment..esp Taiwan one.

I suddenly got this crazy mood after watching aTaiwanese drama series I thought I'll never ever watch, Hana Kimi :P Guess who I like in the movie? haha, of course not Wu zun la. Jiro Wang..HAHA.. I cannot stand myself. Like so weirrrrrd. It's like when Fahrenheit just came out, I'm like bleh.. i don't really care. Don't even take the effort to recognise who is who.. only know that Brunei guy. Then their songs, only hear a few times, then skip always.

Then arhh.. something happened. After watching the series.. I like that gila guy lar, Jin Xiu Yi, in the series. He is so crazy.. and so funny, his expressions made me crack up numerous times. And I didn't even know he belongs to the band. And I didn't know he's the "bad-boy style" guy that I saw when I quickly glanced thru the pics of the band here and there, every now and then, when my sisters showed me. It's weird that he has a bad-boy style when in fact, he's a humourous guy. But it's good also.. sort of have two styles then.

Anyway.. eeeeee.. I'm having this weird feeling. Like I have a fan-crazy heart. U know, which reminds me of that time.. remember, during Form 5, when I got all crazy over Daniel Wu (not as much now) that he's on my mind 24/7. And I'm not kidding. It's like he's just there in my head, cannot go away one. Stuck there all the time. Like, when Shen and Glo were with me at tuition, I told them I couldn't get him off my head. Think think think, all the videos, pics replaying over and over again in my head. Feels like that lar now.. with Jiro Wang, but less than that time with Daniel wu.

Shit, I feel insane. It just takes one movie, in a few hours for me to go mad over a celebrity. It's like as if I fell in love with the character they play, sometimes, in some cases. Then I'll go into a frantic search for their videos, pics, biodata. That happened for Step Up's Channing Tatum and a bit with Fantastic Four's Chris Evans.

Anyway, there's another thing. U know Ella is in Hana Kimi right, I think her acting is so funny too. Like she's a bit dumb2, always expose her identity without herself knowing it. Anyway, now that I've seen her on-screen like 10X more than the other two S.H.E. girls, I have such a different perception of her already. I used to think she's tomboy and all, not girlish at all. Now it's all changed. She does have a feminine side lar.. just less than average girls. And now, when I watch any of the S.H.E. videos, I look at her more than I look at Hebe, which is what I usually do. It's like I've known her better than the other two already (not really know her la.. like see her personality).

Ok, so erm, I was thinking of all these last night, then I realise that soon, I will feel that my hype over these things will soon fade away. It usually does. And I would feel so silly. That happened with F4. I mean I don't deny that I used to like them.. and I remember I couldn't quite decide who I liked most cause got different perceptions of each of them in movies and in their singing. But anyway.. after a few years, when they disbanded, of course I felt like it was so silly to like them.. and then EVERYONE started calling them gay, even those ppl who used to like them. Well, I did too. But anyway, the point is I know one day, when they hype is over, I'll feel very very very silly and dumb to be so into a band/singer.

Suddenly, in 6 hours, I have already watched all of Fahrenheit's music videos and got to know and liked their songs, eventhough their vocals, like F4, suck. Watched all the little short videos and entertainment news about them on Youtube. And then, I'm planning to watch KO One, another drama series where Jiro is the lead :P aiyerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. I'm craazzzzzzeeeeeeeeee!

I think I can't accept the fact that I kinda like Fahrenheit lar..apa lar man.

Reason why I like that guy is because:

1) Already said this, he makes funny expressions
2) He got this Japanese look, eventhough he's not. I dunno why this is a reason, not like I like Japs.
3) He looks damn cool in pictures. He purposely pose cool one.. can see. Sometimes overdo, but it's alright~
4) He is a funny guy in reality, so that's extra points..wooOOt
5) He seems to be a lot more stylish than the others (heard that he was in fashion designing before)
6) I like his funky hair. His hair suits him a lot.. as in, in Hana Kimi not in KO One. He looks nicer with blond hair and like all coming out

Now, I talk about songs. If a song is a movie theme, would u think of the movie when u hear the song? For me, I will. Reminds me so much of the movie, I actually feel sad that the movie has ended. Scenes will then float past me.

I like it when some songs seem so heart-warming and so touching. I feel very "gan dong" when I hear them. Even when I listen to them how many times, still have that feel. Like Tank's "fei ni mo shu", "gei wo ni de ai" and "zhuan su tien she"

I also kinda like the senior guy in Hana Kimi, Liang Si Nan, real name: Danson Tang.

I'm turning into my mom. But she's more into other Taiwanese guys that I'm not interested in, but same hype lar..haha

ALOT OF NONSENSE AH..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. like mother like daughter.. they have this saying, lol..

shenny said...

hehehe.. xP

''Shit, I feel insane. It just takes one movie, in a few hours for me to go mad over a celebrity. It's like as if I fell in love with the character they play, sometimes, in some cases. Then I'll go into a frantic search for their videos, pics, biodata. That happened for Step Up's Channing Tatum and a bit with Fantastic Four's Chris Evans.'' <- I AM ALSO LIKE THAT.. am i as siao as uu too? lol.. hahaha.. like stalker like that.. but only for a while while la.. xP

T-erence said...

hahahah, yeah, Shen. I'm so damn like that. But i don't feel like stalker woh? hahaha I watch the videos like uncountable times. Watch and drool, watch and drool at Wang dong chen. And laugh so damn hard repeatedly each time i watch, at those backstage videos..where they were shooting videos/series.

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...