Friday, July 20, 2007

So YEAHS..

oHmygodieGod.Lol, dont mind me.. I havent been blogging since.. i forgot when already so this is why.. plus it's been a couple of months since I had English class so I'm giving a warning here first, that my English will be very very crappy. Hehe, so..what did I do for the past few weeks...

As far as I could remember....hmm, I remembered nothing. Lol, I have very bad memory la, I wonder why the horoscope said Aries has good memory. Good memory of not nice things I guess, oh wells.. xP

So, these days I'v been playing badminton a lot and basketball lesser. I miss playing basketball, but I'm very addicted to badminton now. Hehe, and I joined the school tourney; women's double and my team partner is Joanne. We won the first match on last tuesday, and our next match will be on this saturday. I'm quite scared rightnow, because I heard our opponents are scheme players;which means they are professional players, well, they most definetely will play better than us. Hmm...

Oh, Joyman was back on the 11th if I'm not mistaken and we went out with him. It was great to see him again after 3 years. He has not really changed on his outlook though, still looked like the same old Joyman I remembered, but of course, he has grown taller & also has muscular body now, lol.. gym, he said. Haha. He just got back from Miri today and is leaving to Perth again tomorrow, sighs. We only met up like twice only le, tomorrow will only be the third & it's the last time ledy..sniffs` when will we meet again ahhh?? I'll miss u, Joyman. I believe the others will too, esp Jasmine..who still havent got to see u yet.. Hehehe.

So, I have watched Fantastic four, Transformers and Harry Potter. I find them all very nice, esp Fantastic four.. wish I had their superpowers. Transformers are really good too, wish I have all the models.. lol. Harry Potter, nice but it's quite.. 'draggy', but overall nice. Hehe. Looking fwd to watch more good movies.. =)

Hmm, it's getting late already and my mind is also slowly shutting down ledy so I guess this blog will be up till here, till next time. I'll blog again very soon, I hope. Hehe.. Jasmine, keep blogging oh.
Amilyn, blog something too!

-signing off-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dumdeedumm. 'As far as i remember... hmm, i remembered nothing' - nonsense. lol. cheh. let me tell u bout shenny.. shenny sumtimes bo tai chi cho, bo sai pang and sumtimes si beh busy like wanna earn ji pa ban. asssyy one laa her =p

Anonymous said...

Haha, EVERYONE.. give this above 'commentator' APPLAUSES ey for describing shenny so well..lols xP
and and and,ur spellin for assy is not cute la..de cute version's spelling ish -> assie. Hahaha.. u sh***Y!! <=P

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha *applause* lol

haiyaa dun assy & shitty here and there la.. hahaha

Anonymous said...

I think assyy is cooler.. so I'm gonna keep spelling it my way =P
yeay. applauses for mee! =]

eh try to describe me also ler.. wahahaha!

shenny said...

Hahaha.. ok, fine.
Carmen is crazy, she can laugh at something which is not really funny until cry,for quite a few times in jus one hour.. maybe she jus miss the presence of jeewei because she dint come that day. Haha, ok.. sorry carmen..i CAN only remember that scene eyy.. lols` my bad memory.. xP

Anonymous said...

EEE. not sart one ur comment.. haha. suan.
by the way, I can laugh for more than one hour.. at nothing. haha. I'm sorry for being so laugh-y. it's just me. =p

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...