Saturday, July 07, 2007

Feeling very cold these days...

Instead of dry winter, we get wet winter. It's been raining so much, almost everyday..which is very annoying. It rained maybe like 10 times more than it did last year. I remember that last year, it rained less than 5 times. Brrr... it's cold, an average of 7-8 degrees nowadays. But not THAT cold to have snow.

Gonna enjoy holidays till 22nd June. And it's really bad on my job seeking. I submitted 20 resumes to different shops and none of these employers has called me. This is what you get when u have no work experience. Sucks big time. Gonna give out maybe 10 more resumes to other places soon.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These two martini glasses are supposed to imitate cymbals




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and these knifes = piano

I love shoes like these ones down here. They're espadrilles. Can't seem to find something that look like these around Melbourne. Tell me if u see something like this anywhere else.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saw some obscene cactus plants in their pots at the market some weeks ago.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

haha, this is obscene right? Imagine putting this in a house with kids. So weird.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then this is even worst.

I want flat abs. Which means have to do sit-ups or something equivalent everyday..hehe been doing that. Hope I keep up and don't slack or else I'll still have my flabby tummy with me forever. And my flabby arms- doing dumbbell lifts. But not the "guy" way...which is stressing on the biceps. My way of using the dumbbell is like straining the triceps & not the biceps. Don't wanna have bicep muscles like Mr. World contestants.

Been going for Hip-hop dance classes which are quite fun. Like u learn a whole set of new moves every class. So it doesn't matter if u miss any one of the classes. Can just go when u feel like it without worrying abt missing any steps taught in missed classes.

Any good movies to introduce to me? Even if they're ages ago. Like classic must-watch good movies. Cause I wanna download them. hehe.

I keep getting bruises ( "o cheh") nowadays. Walk here, bang, hit my leg, then bruise, then walk there, bang, another bruise on my leg. Ouchies, pain!

Bought these cables where you can connect your laptop to the TV. Very fun! Can watch stuff from the computer on the TV directly. So bigger screen, better to watch. Can't buy any pirated DVDs here anyway :-(

Need to explore Melbourne more. I wanna go for this exhibition where they showcase PIXAR Studio's creations. And maybe drawings or something. Like how they create the characters in Finding Nemo, The Toy Story, Monsters, Inc., The Incredibles, etc etc. Passed by the place the other day and saw this huge statue of the 'lamp' outside the building, a lot larger than me definitely. That famous lamp that always appears before any of their movies. Always jumping around. hehe

Ok, off I go to watch some TV shows.


No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...