Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Blogging before bed

Weather these two days got better. Instead of sleeping till late afternoons and doing unproductive things till I go to bed at night, I purposely woke up early yesterday to go to the market to buy groceries. haha.. what a housewife-y thing to do. No choice :S

Then today.. woke up at 9 am.. so very differnt from normal time. I usually wake up at 3-4 pm aye.. very big change. Then surf net for like 3 hours. hahaha, very unproductive. So I went to settle some stuff... instead of taking tram.. I walked all the way to Singapore Airlines to book a flight seat home (for the end of the year come back lar). If I don't do that early, I'll definitely not be able to get a seat by october/november.

I am very very keen to go to Singapore during year-end/beginning of next year. It's like I never really explored Singapore at all. Everytime I go there, it's always for transits and we always only go to Orchard Road. Wanna go to other shopping centres other than those along that road and also wanna go to special places to eat ( u know like places where they say must try this at blablabla and try that at blablabla). Bad thing is I don't have any relatives in Singapore, so have to stay in the hotel and u know.. all those expensive travel fees which increase with the no. of days u spend there. I'll see how.. haha still young.. lots more time in future to explore Singapore.

Blog arh u all two... I barely know what's going on in Brunei. Heard that Justoys is gonna become a food court is it? haha then we'll have more food choices. yays (if that info is true). Wanna try Dream Cones' gelato. I used to eat gelato like crazy last year. Always crave for it, then go buy. Especially mango and green tea flavour. But now.. don't have that mood anymore. Only ate like twice since I got back this year. Wanna try the teh tarik flavour in Brunei.

I miss piano lessons lar. Like soooooo nice to be guided to play a piece. I don't have to struggle to figure out how the piece sounds like and can get corrected wherever I went wrong. But anyway.. didn't touch any piano this year.. last year once in a while still got. This year is like no time at all anyway. And I expected that. Didn't bring back any music sheet even. Left them all at home in Brunei.

Cooked butter milk chicken (wet style) just now for the first time. Not bad I shall say.. but too thick the sauce. so too creamy. But smells and tastes quite real. So i'm quite satisfied. And guess where I got the recipe from? One of ur MD teachers who cooks and posts her recipes on her blog. haha if u ask me now, I don't remmeber who's that already and dunno whose blog's links I clicked from.

I love Johnny Depp.. have a poster of him on my room's wall. haha

Do you know I'm still very into Daniel Wu? hehe. Still reading his blog religiously. And watching his movies every time it comes out. And trying to dig out all his old movies from anywhere possible so that I complete watching all the movies that he's ever acted in. Even though if it's for a few seconds.. haha I watch those parts as well. There was once, because of him, I wish I lived in Hong Kong.

Anyway..there's always this thing in me, like I wish I grew up in HongKong, for no reason at all. I wish I'm living there in HK even nowadays, I mean like I thought of it every now and then. These feelings heighten when I start a TVB drama series marathon ( I don't have constant Astro to watch them, have to download and watch). Like I wish I'm walking those streets and eating their food and speaking their language. Maybe, I'll even meet a few stars :P hahah I'm weird. Eventhough I listen to more songs from Taiwan than from HK, I have no wishes to live in Taiwan. Well, maybe a holiday there would be nice. But not to live there.

Thinking of the working environment gives me a different feel. I've got no plans to migrate there. I wouldn't want to work in HK after I graduate. That's the problem, like eventhough I like HK, I just don't wanna live my adult life there (adults' life=working). Cause I feel it would be difficult there. And may have to work extra harder..somehow. That's why I wish I grew up there. Australia, I feel, gives a better working environment.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...