Sunday, October 28, 2007

i want exams over and holidays soon

For once, I am sick of my layered hair and opted for a straight cut and a length shorter than my normal length.
Good choice. But it'll be better if it's shorter.

EXAMS are so damn near, I am freaking out.
I am un-ready.

I am so into the albums of Nicky Lee, FIR, It started with a kiss OST songs & Nan quan mama.

I am going to KL for LONG during December.. happy. Shop shop and eat eat.

I wanna have a classmates' reunion.. if possible :S Most of you will be leaving for overseas next year also right? Should be a good idea.

Sometimes I focus so much on going back home and thinking of what to do when I go back that I lose track of studying, which is badddd. I HAVE to do well so that I could enjoy holidays with ease and not have to worry about whether I've done badly in exams or not.

GOOD LUCK to all who are having exams!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

am i invited?? or is it for f5 only..?

Anonymous said...

Joyman..form4 and form5's friends are de same ppl,de only difference is tat you left us after form4 or durin form4 ah? I think Jasmine's gathering is everyone la. Hehe.
By de way..jasmine..when are u going to kl? I'l only be in Brunei de 8th of december until de 21st dec ey i think..then i'l be in malaysia ledy until next yr ey i think..So tell me tell me when wil you be in brunei..hopefully i can meet u when i come back on de 8th until 21st.. Hehe.. Cant wait to see u again.

josh said...

i think we should plan a reunion between 2012 / 2015. 2020 sounds awesome but we'll be in our 30s and that isn't so awesome. so yea. joyman, shenny, and jasmine: PLEASE USE FACEBOOK.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA,reunion when we're in our 30s' lol,by tat time in de reunion we sure x'l be talkin abt our kids and stuffs like tat..funny!lols.. Hm,why is everyone asking everyone to use facebook? very nice ke? =p i'l make one as soon as i get my pc fixed or when de new pc arrives. Hehe..

Anonymous said...

yay im invited!! but ya i think it'll b gud if it is in around 2012-2015 cos that way i would have oledi finish my uni easier for me to travel. hey josh i'v got an a/c for facebook oledi wat do u want me to do?

josh said...

hey joyman. i'm thinking you search laplap and add me as your friend. we'll have a reunion 2015. because it'll be 10 years since we graduated. YAY!

Anonymous said...

yay i got THREE fwens!!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha..by then can i bring my kids too? Haha..Lol.. Kiddings kiddings.. Haha..let's think of de venue too and date.. 13th april, europe..haha. Kiddings again..
Joyman got 3frens,i got 3frens too.. Haha

Anonymous said...

europe sounds nice, but then we'll have to like go in a group tour or sumthing then it'll b fun.. hey shen u got 3 fwens, u on facebk yet? cos i think u shud add me u know im not asking u 2 add me but still (wink wink!!)

josh said...

aiyoh. come back to brunei la. meet in the mall lepak together. eat jollibee and then go netcom or something.

Anonymous said...

Haha.. Lol. Ya..group tour to europe'l be fun..and er,is rome in europe? I reli wana go rome..And make a wish there at de popular wishin pond or is it wishing water-thingie.Haha,whatever.
Oh joyman,u were talkin abt facebook ey?lol..I wasnt talkin abt tat.Hehe..'I hav 3frens..'<-jus random.Haha.. =p
lol.. Reunion at de mall? Funny eh..Hahaha..

Anonymous said...

oh yeah at the table near the now concrete-rink..

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...