Sunday, November 18, 2007

3 days

Ah hah! Exactly 72 more hours till the very last of my 18 papers!! I am already in the holiday mood. Shenny's already had hers done last thursday. Sigh.

josh calls it the 3 day bump, tomorrow i'll be having an AS core paper 2 and an A2 design paper 5, the day after an A2 core paper 4, and on wednesday an mcq paper 1. Wow! Seems like it's everything except practical! Haha this looks sooo scary.

so instead of studying during the weekend, i'm destressing by playing Sims! The new PS2 game, SIMS2 Castaway. It is sooo exciting, you create a crew of max.6 people. So a shipwreck happens, then you choose a starting player. Learn all the survival skills, make island clothes, befriend chimps, gather resources to build shelter, craft a raft, go island hopping and search for lost crew members, make a radio transmitter to send SOS, etc etc, it's goal oriented and so very LOST. Does anyone here watch Lost? I think you'll like it very much hehe i do! I'm already halfway through the goals and the crop planting.

oh gosh. Seeing all this out in a paragraph full of text, i suddenly realised how much time i spent on it. I should be studying! Choligernic synapse, auxins, chi squared test, sex linkage, natural selection and evolution should be my best friend. Hmmm that last part reminded me of Heroes. Haha damn all these games and tv shows.

and yeah yeah i'm using morange. It's cool but i'm not gonna pay 8dollars every month when i can get for free something else similar. So i'll make good use of the free 1month trial and unsubscribe later. Mwahaha.


No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...