Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Picturee times~ Hehe..



our first breakfast venue



lol~ like as if they'r superstar eyy... haha



passed by and saw this house was full of tanglungs~



my sis; yuki and my cousin; lilian~



this ice-cream guy is super funny..lol` while scooping the ice-cream, he has to sing n dance around.. lol!



the icecream like dq ey..haha



apple and myself. Behind is something like a stimulator, where u sit inside and u feel like ur in a plane or something~ hehe



my aunt, cousins n sister. Hehe..



waiting for the monorail.



the cheese crab~yumm yumm..



the two red-aid bulls~ hahaha..



my car, i wish. haha.



had supper together after the tvxq's concert.. hehe.. =)

oh-oh, not forgetting to introduce a funny guitarist and another guy.. they'r not chinese but can sing chinese,hokkien&canton songs very well..lol~ and when we gave them money, we requested him to sing 'beautiful girl' but he dontknow so he sang 'xiao wei' instead. hahaha. cali ahhh~



that's almost all about the trip, these pictures are taken frm my aunt..wait til i get those from apple's camera then i'l upload again.. so Now, here comes the tvxq's Concert pictures! Hehe.. superb~


u-know giving out gifts..


u-know waving.. *melts*


aww..see his smiles~ lol


Xiah KimJunsu


Max Changmin


Micky Yoochun


Hero Jaejoong singing balloons~


cuteee-cuteee-kiuuuuuuuuutttttttt~ lols..



Last but not least, tvxq<3


Hehehe, guess that's all for now.. wil blog again soon i hope. Hehehe.. and oh, credits to 'kay nessa' from friendster for the tvxq's pictures.. Hehe.. ^^v

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh. I still remember that night.. eating n drinking behind our hotel at 1 am..

sniff.. brunei at 1 am nowhere to go.. sniff..

shenny said...

hahah, here oh in msia.. got 24hr's shopssssss ahh.. mcd and kfc also got open 24hr mannnnn.. sighs` why brunei so....doinks one~

Amilyn said...

brunei 1am can go my house, i can serve migoreng, mi kari, nasi goreng, lasagna (but need 1hour notice) hahahahaha..

and then can also play rummy and mahjong, I sponsor the table and set. HAHAHAHAa

T-erence said...

Open ur own 24-hr McD or KFC.

If I were to open one, I'd open a dessert shop (tong sui dong (*canto)). Got red bean soup, green bean soup, bubur chacha, herbal tea egg, barley with BAK GO (canto)& fu zhuk (canto)tong sui, and the rest I'll have to think next time. hahaha, my relatives opened one stall selling these before, so I remembered. I feel like opening something like this in Brunei would earn..where else can u get to eat desserts during midnight mannn?

Amilyn said...

oh crap. i feel like a saimailo now. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MENTION ALL THOSE DESSERTS JASMINE?? *sob* i can only find those in kl lah. how am i going to survive these cravings till 20th dec. hahahaha

i wanted to open a dessert shop also btw!! aside from the restaurants, cafe, lounge, bar, salon, spa, boutique, .....

Anonymous said...

bah amilyn. next time 1 am I go ur house.

just prepare the MAHJONG TABLE AND SETS.. thats all. i love mahjong i love mahjong!! hahahahhaa..

shenny said...

hahaha.. lol~ bahs, jasmine.. i be ure partner in this business.. i see future in this business. Hhahahaha.. lols` green bean, bubur chacha.. my love~ lols!!

Anonymous said...

wuiya...tat turkish ice-cream guy !! he cali eh..owes turn upside down the ice-cream cone hahah ! icic sungai wang eh ...the back yard whole row of foodstalls icic hehe


cheh tvxq agen...see oso tulan lol!

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...