Monday, June 12, 2006

Today..

I cant stand it, I just cant stand it ledy,seeing lyn and jasmine constantly blogging & updating, so here I am,blogging. Hahaha =D

So today, I had a great time shopping with apple. We went out at around 1pm and reluctantly finish shopping at around 8pm. LoLs! I cannot believe myself. LoL. We were 'really' shopping as we went in every shop we see and 'see,take&try' hahaha. We shopped at jaya, the mall, seri & kiulap. LoL. Jung was shopping with us too, the whole noon. It was kinda fun having a guy shopping with us as he gave direct&honest response whenever we asked for his opinion. LoL! That was today~

Currently, watching the match between Japan&Aussie. Japan is leading now, 1-0. Wells, I actually supported Japan, but My family betted on Aussie So, I want my family to win! Hahaha, so GO GO GO AUSSIE!!! *please* Hahaha. We'l see la the result.

So, I guess Im done blogging now. So random. LoL =D

*Update- Muahahahaha. Aussie 3- Japan 1.. Hahaha, in just few mins time, Aussie kicked 3 goals.. miracle does happen! Haha ^^v

9 comments:

Amilyn said...

hahahaha HUGS i love you.

shopping ey? WHAT ABOUT ME? i can give really honest opinions too you know? hahaha jk jk. glad you had fun :D

HEY I WAS ROOTING FOR JAPAN!! omg how lame, aussie goals. hmpf.

shenny said...

Haha, Lyn..I love you too! =D

Yea, shopping for apple's frens' presents. Hehehe, ok.. so when are we going shopping? using your credit cards. Muahahaha.

Oh, u know the other reason why I changed to support Aussie? It's cuz none of the Japan-footballer ish Cute. Wells, except the one with the jersey no.13. ahaha. He was a bit, cute. Hahah, honestly. =p

LW said...

Woopsie.

T-erence said...

haaaha,AHH, shenny, only see handsome guys lar~! haha, last night right..when they goal arh..can hear from downstairs the common room there, they shout like crazy, those australian guys at 1+ am. so late some more. and my friend, who lived in city said after the match ended, those going home horned their cars non-stop. One weird thing.. they call their aussie players "socceroo". hahah SO DUMB and weird sounding. the "roo" is supposed to be from "kangaroo".

T-erence said...

Hmm.. next match aussie gonna play is with brazil. hahaha i DOUBT they'll win. :P

Amilyn said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TOGO JUST SCORED ONE GOAL. I WAS GOING FOR KOREA. DAMMIT. hope they (korea) score later.

shen: i got no credit cards :P

luwee: you are SO weird. HAHAHAHA.

jas: socceroo?? HAHAhHhAA so cute la! they must've been excited when aus scored. cant blame em.

shenny said...

HAHAHAHAHA.. *UPDATES.. LoL! KOREA JUST SCORED THE SECOND GOAL!! I LOVE KWON SANG WOO'S COUNTRY!!! HAHAHAHA... =D *going crazy here* hahahahha..

Jas,I LOVE the SOCCEROO tooo!! HAHAHA

T-erence said...

haha, wahlao.. u guys so into the world cup craze arh. i didn't even watch a complete match. the amount of time i watch is less than a minute altogether. hahaha, no time.. need to study ARghh~!

josh said...

good grief man you should've seen the news today. all the socceroos going mad. the whole of sydney rocked awake when aussie scored their 2nd goal.

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...