Thursday, June 22, 2006

I love my Dad.

Yesterday was fun at Joey's place. Everyone had fun being thrown & pushed into the pool. LoL` Melanie & I were the last one into the pool. We both Really dont want to be in the pool with what we were wearing so, we asked Joey's mum if it's possible to lend us Joey's clothes. To make us look LESS kiasu, we only changed our shirts. Hahaha.

So, overall we had fun; dancing 'on land & in water'

Today, I didnt go to basketball training cuz mum dint wake me up and also she dont want me to go cuz my leg has not fully recovered. Still bengkak. Sigh` hopefully the wound will heal before this Sunday and not affect my performance at the 'extreme challenge'. Dont want to drag down my teammates ey =s
So, I woke up at 10+ and finally take out all my holiday homework and only completed my accounts��� homework. Seven of them, I completed only five. Two more accounts' exercises to go and also, physics and maths homework. Hais` now only I realized I will not have enough time to complete them. Im going to miri tomorrow and only coming back on Saturday and on Sunday is the extreme challenge thing. Chammm lo, not enough time to finish all the homework. =x

So, I only stayed at home the whole day and lazed around and watch TV. Just now when I was talking to my dad, I noticed his hair was in a mess so I asked my dad 'manja-ly' if I can do his hair. He nodded and say yes in a.. manja way. -LoL- cute. So, I went to take a comb and some gel, just when I was 'gelling'[is there such word?] his hair, I realized my dad is really getting old ledy. He has a lot of white hair. Sigh` and all of a sudden I felt so bad for what I did in the past to him; scolding him and screaming at him when he scolds me and I never really listen to what he says. Now when I think back, my dad is really a nice dad. He buys netkad when I asked him to; he buys me ice-cream when I asked him to. He fetches me to anywhere I want to go. Just why do I always talk back when he says/scold me? Sigh` maybe my mum is right, he pampered me too much when I was small and so that's why I am not scared of him and dares to talk back. Hm, Im not a good daughter.

So, tomorrow Im going to miri. Few of my friends are going too so yeahs, hope I will have fun there. Hehe��� but Im going to bring my maths homework there too so I can do them when Im free; minus 10% of fun. Hahaha. So, next week school reopens lo. Tudong back in action, again.

*msg to Jenny&Dren, I missss euu both lots. Haven been out with u two since the hols start but yeahs, meeting u two tmw mornin. Cant wait.. <3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. read ur post. ya. hope ur leg recover fast.. sunday gna be a tough one.. they say gt sth like, u twisting around the pole den start running straight.. and maybe some..tyres placing nx to each other and u have to jump-run pass them. prepared?

Amilyn said...

=)

josh said...

this post nice to read.

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...