Friday, June 02, 2006

so HAPPyyy~!

hi all..

hahah wanna know why I'm so happY? Well, let me tell you. Since I went back to school after the last holiday, Trinity bombarded us with two really huge essays. So, for 5 weeks, we've been struggling to finish it. Stupid essays.. whatever we write or argue, we must argue with evidence from a wide range of research books. Moreover, I'm like slacking on normal subject studies cause of this. So so.. today I passed it up. So happy and relieved that I went shopping with friends just now to release our stress. hahaha. It's like so free..like something pulling u down for so long..then u're suddenly all free, freee like a bird. weeeeeeeee. At this point, i seem to feel more happy than if i get 100 marks for exam (which i definitely can't and never will get).

However, of course there's things coming up also lar. I'm gonna have my drama monologue exam on Tuesday. die die die. Have to rehearse and act out a whole monologue (which is like a paragraph of lines), then act, put fake emotions in ur voice and on ur face, use appropriate clothing and props and basically get into ur character as much as possible. haih.. don't even know if i can do that well or not. Another thing is of course, the traditional EXAMS~! don't u just hate them? i'm having my exams on 17th till 22nd june, which is about 2 weeks or so away. So I must must must study hard. But at the mean time, of course relax for today and tomorrow first. ehehe.

Looking forward to holidays again. After exams that is. Wanna be doing nothing stressful but relaxing and sleeping till late late in the afternoon.

Just now I went to look at the department store section where they shelf all the dyes for hair. Wanna dye my hair. But not ready yet. So, Siew Chien (housemate) introduced me this special thing she intends to try too. It's a temporary dye that can go off after 8-10 hairwashes. So cool ler~! To me, it is lar..dunno about u all. Got many colours to choose from. Was so excited choosing which one to get. only about AUD$9.95 for the Loreal one and 3 dollars plus for the less branded one. But then i saw this brand "Schwarzkopf", kinda branded isn't it? Many salons use that shampoo right? It is about 3 or 4 dollars only. So finally got this colour called "Copper Fizz" from Loreal. Gonna try it out later on. Guarantee the colour come out not that obvious cause original hair is black. If blond hair ppl use the same dye sure the colour change very very obvious one. Maybe during holidays then only I'll dye my hair Permanently. U noe why? cause right.. i have this crazy thing in me where i have to prepare myself "emotionally" to accept the fact that my hair is gonna change. Like before I cut my hair or dye/highlight my hair. haha crazy right? i have to like keep telling myself for days before i go and do it. wah..one whole paragraph talking about hair. :S

hmm..can't wait till I'm 18. main reason is mobile phone. Here, if you get a phone by PLAN, it sort of means u pay for the phone and the line credit for at a fixed price for about 2 years. means u can enjoy using the "latest" phone u like and pay it over 2 years and also enjoy using the credit as well. maybe about less than 100 per month. I think it's a reasonable deal lar. good for ppl like me..hehe who don't wanna pay for the phone at one go.. don't seem so hearbreaking that way. Like few hundreds or thousands of dollars gone in a minute. better if the money is slowly vanished little by little for 2 years. I want a phone with all those cool cool features like a camera with 2.0 or higher megapixels, lots of space to store things (maybe 1 to 2 gigs), bluetooth, good sound quality, can play my favorite game like old-fashioned "mario" and dunno what else. I am actually not so into phones, haha, so i also dunno what other features are available nowadays. And i want the phone to be very nice-looking of course.

Haiyar.. i feel like I'm writing essays man. so long one arh my paragraphs above. I swear both my essays i handed in have outlines that look exactly like this blog. the paragraphs are all in big chunks..just like above.

hehe..alright..i better stop now or else i'll keep writing crap.

5 comments:

Amilyn said...

if what you're writing is crap, then we want more crap!! hehe and we shud all learn to write crap too for that matter.

oOooo i had a monologue test few days ago too. u can ask shen, jen, and all the others' for days i keep going "O, pardon me, thou bleeding piece of earth lalala!" hahahaha they all got so annoyed. and you are to ace it! remember your acting? Xiang Liing? ehhe i was ur mama!

jasmine yap is weird. she needs to prepare emotionally for her hair treatments. hahahha. what if u were to cut ur nails? need to be emotionally prepared also?? LOL

EHEHEHEH we would be having our holidays when you're doing exams! our holidays are from 11th onwards for 2 weeks and CANT WAIT! so stressed here. i never do my hmwk and they just pile up and up and up and up... sigh.

vain woman, phone also have to be nice looking =p lalala hahaha miss you lah. when you coming back for holidays?

josh said...

"don't seem so heartbreaking that way..."

favorite line of the blog.

Queen Sana said...

YAYYYY, JASMINE BLOGGED!!!!!

Is EVERYONE dyeing their hair but me?!

Am I the ONE REMAINING ORIGINAL-BLACK-HAIRED loser?!

Amilyn said...

OY, black hair is COOL. original LONG black hair is the bomb!! LOL.

Anonymous said...

hey jasmine!

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...