Saturday, December 25, 2004

How Was Christmas?

Christmas was HMPH! my cousins are liars! they cheated me of my presents! gimme a "mini" versions of what i want. HMPH! Lancome Miracle 100ml jadi 25ml saja. Christian Dior Pure Poison jadi sample bottle! AND even up till now also dun wanna pass to me yet. GrrRrr. KARiT. i will steal it when he sleep *hahahaha*

Okay, by 11:30pm 24th Dec Jimmy brought Ron & I to a place called Bangsar meet up with his friends. lots of them. nice hairstyles. interesting *wink* it was nice hahaha there was a countdown and at 12am there were fireworks! Wheeheee!! Nicest i seen since National Day Celebration. Some were nicer even hehe too bad i wasn't with any special person. well i have no special person anyways =) lalala~ other stuffs not to tell =p

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...