Friday, March 18, 2005

C= make me feel there's nothing else i need to care about =)

IM so pissed. i blogged, i clicked published and it just disappeared. ok, i'm alright, i'll just blog again. so i did. and i clicked publish and it disappeared again!! GRRRRRRrRrrrrrrr!!!
Yes Josh, back at me, BACK UP! =p

ok i'll see what i can remember about what i typed.

I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN LESS THAN A "B" FOR ENGLISH IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!! ='( it's awful..

Closer was disturbing. bad movie.

Jude Law, however, will always be cute.

I wanna watch Alfie! Alfieee~~~!! HAHahHAhahahah ;)

He said, "It's all about faith. You need a religion."
I said, "**** off."
He gave me the two down one up two down.

Mosquitoes suck. Literally, Theoretically and Practically. THEY SUCK! *SMACK*

why ahhh... why ahhh..... why are they all gay ahhh...? ='( im gonna start befriending more gays =)

there are still things in life that makes me smile =)

i miss a lot of people

WHERE THE BLARDEHYYL ARE YOU TONY I MISS YOU!!

1 comment:

Tony Siti-Dewi Tonique Quah said...

hoi... your dear tony is here loh... :P

anyway what you mean by befriend with more gays??? huh? why would you say this leh... haha...

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...