Saturday, January 14, 2006

First blog of the year

Blogging days are back..

Nothing much happened to me. Been lazying around the house since a long long time ( when exams were over around November). Just watched television all day long. However, i managed to pick up a hobby - cross-stitching. eheheh.. sounds like some old grandmama stuff right? but anyway..it's still quite interesting to me.

Today, not long after I woke up... I went with my dear and his mom to buy some stuff and then went back to their house. Stayed there till evening time.. then came back home. At night...my dad, sisters and I went out to Swensen's bringing with us a small little girl whose grandfather was at our house...aged around 2-4 years old I think. No offense to the girl...but she was sooooo very very naughty, annoying and is such a wacko. Don't wanna mention her name cause...who knows...either of her parents might stumble in here and find their daughter being talked bad about. Anyway... in the car...she couldn't sit still and had to stand all the time... in the restaurant..she wanted to go to the toilet 3 times... she spilled her water on her pants and seat.. then she sang so loudly... and everyone watched us. arghh.. besides she scratched amanda and my hand with her sharp nails. It was a relief when we got back home and her grandmother was ready to fetch her.

Can't wait for my O'level results to come out.. i know it's gonna be scary and shocking but thenn.. it determines my future, as in, where i'm gonna continue studying. So it's super important. Moreover, i'm so tired of waiting already...after exams it seemed very OKAY to wait and let the results come out late...but now..it seemed like years till they're gonna be out. So yea..i want the "wait" to stop as soon as possible. Also looking forward to the lasagna-making with Shen and Lyn on Thursday..hope it turns out yummy.

1 comment:

Amilyn said...

Blogging days are back.. <--- you make that sound like a chore! hahaha

ey cross stitching is cool! plus not all grandmas can do it either. hahaha just kidding. make something for the 3 of us? =D

the lil girl u mentioned sounds like a terror =S but i dont supposed her parents wud stumble upon this site! haha that'll be a 0.01% possibility or even less.

yea i can't wait for the results to be out as well..coz my mom's like "WHEN IS IT OUT, WHEN IS IT OUT?? i heard it's 26th! i head it's 28th!" so annoying mann! hahaha

fingers crossed for the lasagna baking. i've adapted to much to my cranky old oven im not even sure if the settings wud be same if using urs. hehehehe. better prepare a back-up recipe. remind me to bring the ingredients, the books u wanted, the scores.. what else?

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...