Friday, January 13, 2006

=)

woishh.. Josh's blog ish nice eyy.. makes me jeles only.. =s

Fel's site's pics were all awesome! makes me even more jeles.. =s hehe.. mishh everyone there in the pics..

I woke up at arnd 12+ jus now.. got some 'singing' from my dad when he return home for lunch, and to find my mum, sisters n brother not home..that means no lunch for him;he sang some more again. But when mum returned home a while later, she tapau'ed for my dad and me but while eating, he sang some more songs to me again.. sigh`

I find myself really useless eyy.. no money, no job, no aim.. hais` so.. Im looking fwd to the 'lasagna-thing- at jasmine's hse next thursday.. well,cuz that ish one of my new-yr resolution; to learn how to cook or make some dishes.. I also wana learn swimming eyy..[yesh, I cant swim.. =s] hehe.. so, anyone wiling to teach me? HAHA.. nah`

HAHA, yesh.. Lyn's right.. Im soo into the korean drama.. 'the sad love story'. It's really nice eyy.. I like and I know lyn dont like cuz she dont like sad movies. hehe..

Er, and Im so sorry to hear abt Sana's grandfather. Like wut Lyn said, God bless his soul.

1 comment:

Amilyn said...

kalau no money, no job and no aim = useless then i think 99% of the student population are useless. HAHAHA. point is, u are NOT. neither am i =S

ur dad loves "singing" hor.. might as well ask him to join our upcoming karaoke session lah HAhAH eh mana the karaoke competition for the chinese new year?
(8)shennytang ah shennytang, jasmineyap ah jasmine yap(8) haha

and about the swimming thing, clint and fel wants to go splashing too. think we can set up a date for it? nyahah u talk to fel la k. or something.

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...