Thursday, April 06, 2006

Holidayy!!

OK..so what have I been up to? haha, nothing much..studying for this week's exam. had to take exams for Maths 1, Literature, Physics and Maths 2. In fact, I'm supposed to be studying for Maths 2 tomorrow...but instead I'm blogging here. hheehe, must rest also, cause I've been studying whole night and midnight..but not afternoon though...was lazy.

Anyway.. I look forward to holiday..Easter break. After exam tomorrow, I'll be on hols till 17th I think..not sure. Didn't bother to check the date. So looking forward to watching movies again on Tv, or on pc or in cinema. Haven't done that in weeks. I also plan to go back to my old hobby, cross-stitching. And also read books, cook up some nice, new food from recipe books (esp. pasta) and blablabla..dunno what else I can do. Maybe visit around places. Oh..and not to forget, shopping too.hheehe, tomorrow straight after exam..I'll be going in the afternoon.

I hate Literature.....aahhh. Imagine having to understand a whole stupid poem and writing a stupid essay on it, 400 words. And it's 2 poems out of a bunch of 20 poems. Let me tell u what I did. I wrote out the whole essay beforehand and memorized the whole damn thing...muahahaha, not a wise thing to do, but still at least I don't have to think so much of what to write during the exam. And I'm so glad I don't have to deal with poems anymore. However, next term we're doing short stories and end of the year Shakespeare (super hard for sure).

Hmm...weather's turning very cold. Had to wear 2 layers of clothing plus a jacket. There's one night that it went down to 8.9 degrees. And these past few days, the wind has been blowing chilly air and almost swept me aside. Managed to stand still though. haha, that made me think if Amanda was here, she would be blown off..HAHAHAHa. EVIL, I am.

Alrighty.. I gotta get back to studies.. chao

3 comments:

Amilyn said...

HEHE yay jasmine blogged. so hows exam gone? OMG JASS!!! your 2nd paragraph.. you totally sound like a MAJOR HOUSEWIFE!!!!!!!

literature is cool! im doing shakepeare's Julius Caesar wahahaha. i think i told u that already. hmm.. oh well. i think it's cool! ;)

Jas, u know why u feel cold? COZ U GOT NO FATS!! hahaha!! and yeah.. maybe amanda wud be blown off.. HAHA. how heavy is she anyway? wait..should i say "how light is she?" LOL.

Amanda Yap said...

Yeah yeah, I would get blown away. hahahaa. =) lyn, i'll tell you when we chat. haha, too embarrassing.

T-erence said...

Oh well, exam was fine. Just average okok lar. Nope, i'm not a housewife at all..:P haha, right, as if. I need to get thinner, my tummy is bulging. Nevertheless...u know what..I can't really buy skirts or pants here. damn. the sizes are too huge.kek si.only if i'm lucky then I bump into one which can fit me.

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...