Monday, May 08, 2006

Schoolwork arghh~!

Hi everyone..

finally left my laziness aside for a while and decided to blog something out. Actually it's not laziness, it's work! haha. I'm in the library now ( again blogging in a library).. but not in the same one i was at during the previous time. this library is one of melbourne uni's libraries and they open till 11 pm so it's more convenient. What am i doing here? Researching for information from some crappy and difficult-to-understand-the-English books. Had to do an essay of 1200 words, must be academic style writing. sighhh. I don't even know what's relevant in the books that I have to look up from. And it's like only a few pages of the whole book that are needed and there's a list of books. haha, sorry i'm mentioning "books" too much. but yea..so frustrated about it.

Holiday was long gone a week+ ago. Went to visit some places that i've never been to before, and shopped and cross-stitched and watched lots of not so recent movies on DVDs. Went to the movies twice to watch "V for Vendetta" and "Scary Movie 4".

Hmm....I miss playing the piano. Although I suck like hell at it.. I still would love to play it for myself to hear..haha. Not for any of u..cause what happens is even if I know a piece and have played it very well to Myself (not that my family don't listen to it when i played but they probably didn't take notice that much) , I still can't play well in front of people. Definitely I'll hit the wrong notes and keep repeating and then can't continue already. Over-malu hahaha.

Oh yea, back to school stuff, this term is much worst than the first. Two essays to do, drama monologue exam ( i can't act man!!...with all the facial expressions, gestures and breathing, so difficult) , and not to forget, studying for my elective subjects (maths 1, maths 2 and physics). I'm slacking in them and not keeping up..so during tutorials I'm so way back behind the others. Gotta keep working IF i can. And i hope i can.

Yesterday, I went to Karaoke to sort of celebrate a friend's birthday. It was fun..hehe, considering I never really officially sang in a real karaoke place before. Of course, I didn't drink alcoholic stuff lar, drank cocktails like "Shirley Temple", "Island Paradise" and "Tequilla Sunrise". I like the way they named their drinks..very cool names. If you wanna know other names i can tell u..haha u ask me urself. Cause some sound too obscene. There was this drink (alcohol) called "Flaming Lamborghini" (I think it's spelt like that..cause i just heard the name only). Very cool.. they light the drink and on top of the liquid's surface, there'll be fire flaming..then u have to straightaway drink it to the middle of the glass without stopping..then they'll pour two other small glasses of something blue and something white into the glass and u continue drinking till finish. haha, dunno why i feel that lyn and shen would love to try that.

Anyone know Justin Lo? the hong kong singer? I like his songs..nicee. Or else have u heard of Stephy from Cookies, Alex Fong or Lau Hou Lung (don't really know this dude)? They're gonna have a concert here and I'm still wondering if I should go. Lowest ticket price is $49, but i doubt they're still available, most probably sold out. I was thinking I shouldn't go cause I only like one of them and it's quite a waste of money to see the others that i don't really idolise. Let's move on to another singer. Have u heard of an Australian group called "The Veronicas"? Two twin girls. Very funky fashion sense and their songs are good. Vocals not bad. They held a small little concert last week and after school, I went to watch. It's collaborated with Channel V australia. But then ah.. I can barely see a thing. Most of them are the white people, ie. the local Australians. Damn tall..blocking my view. I had to shuffle left and right..jump jump every now and then, then only can see. Anyways..still managed to catch more than about 10? glimpses of them.

Well, those are quite random stuff I've said. Just wanna blog cause long time didn't do so. Now I'm off to reading the damn books again.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...