Monday, October 16, 2006

worry worry worry..

Things that I worry about until I could not sleep:

1. how to overcome my nervousness during my EAP (English for Academic Purposes) oral presentation on Friday (must practise many times till perfect and confident...argh!!)

2. whether to choose Civil or Electrical & Electronics engineering next year (Super big problem.. this is the "decision" of my life.. affects my whole future man :S)

3. whether to take Engineering management as elective next year

4. whether I "can" get into engineering faculty in uni or not (must study Hard!!)

5. whether I can find a cheap and spacious accomodation next year

6. how I'm going to pack so many of my things when I move out of my present house end of the year

6. when I'll be able to find my "ideal" dress and heels for upcoming ball

7. how to arrange good timing to get ready and be super glam on the day of the ball when I have classes during the day (eg: hair, make-up, transport, etc etc)

8. how to not procrastinate and keep revising and practising questions for Maths 1, Maths 2 and Physics for finals cause these subjects count a lot on practise.

9. how my drama exam will turn out.. since my group and I are so stuck and can't think productively when we write our script

10. how to again overcome nervousness when we perform in front of more than 100 students.

11. whether or not to take History of Ideas' Advance or Ordinary Level

12. how long I'll take to finish reading Shakespeare's 'Othello' before my Literature exam


Anyway.. I'm too lazy to blog about the Royal Melbourne Show already. So forget about that.hehhe

Ok, I'll try to get back to sleep..

6 comments:

Amilyn said...

1. practice lah, your english oral so good, no worries! dont use any singlish ah!

2. must do those kinds of engineering meh? no other choices? those are so boyish. ahaha sexist me. i'd see you as civil more.

3. as opposed to what? or don't take elective? better take an elective than none =D

4. of course you can!

5. of course you can! if not, move in with vc. haha.

6. i also don't know, i know you are a crazy shopper, i know how much things you must've bought.

6. WHY GOT 2 NUMBER SIX?? go shopping everyday lah!

7. go to salon. transport..ah vc?

8. lock up your laptop and all sorts of entertainment

9. no worries, what's done is done.

10. relax! drink so wine beforehand. ahahha joke!

11. take! advance!

12. two days tops

BLOG ABOUT THE ROYAL MELBOURNE SHOW!!!

T-erence said...

Hahhaha, Lyn u're so funny lar.got solutions for each one lagi

josh said...

sounds like pre-midlife-crisis.

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://hcalbxyl.com/ebqe/cdvr.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://hjumzskc.com/rxub/kkbj.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://hcalbxyl.com/ebqe/cdvr.html | http://nsziphjn.com/xzwk/alnt.html

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...