Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I'm Back!

Woah, I just realised it's been a long time since I last blog.. forgive me, 'cause I just cant blog as good as Jasmine and Lyn.. and everytime when I open the page to want to start blogging, my mind will be in a state of blank; emptiness.I wonder whyy...and I think my English is deteriorating, I find it hard to express myself lately, dont know why//

I miss using my imagination to write narrative story. Sigh`

So, my last holiday was a Blast! Hehe..I had a lot of fun, with my grandparents and Uncle&family around for the whole holiday week. Well, there's a reason why they came; my house-warming party. Hehe, lyn was kinda right about me being a 'mother hen' busying running here and there 'layan'ing' ppls.. and I kinda regret doing so, cuz I missed the whole food. I didnt eat at all, except for two or three spoons from apple, wanru & jenny.. [not jenny eng, hm, she couldnt make it that night..] and so I dont know how Nicccceeeee are the food, most of the dishes are from my mum's frensss so.. yeahs.. Okay, I think I better stop talking about food now, Im feeling hungry.
So, that was about that night, Sunday night.

The following days, drive my grandparents,uncle aunty cousins around and almost everyday we will go out to eat.. [which is the reason why I feel very fat now.. lols] They went back on wednesday and on thursday, when my parents went down to miri to send my grandparents to airport, my bro, sis and I went to become tourguide of Jenny, his bro& a fren. We went to Dadap, wanted to bring them to the waterfall I visited with the class three years ago, but couldnt find it [after going through the hot sun and wet&muddy path with mosquitos]
so brought them to Bandar and we go around the Kg.Ayer by boat, it was very cool as I never see Kg.Ayer's houses and schools that close before. Hehe..

Hmm, suddenly I've many to say still.. but I think I'l just stop here cause it's getting late already <> and I hav school tomorrow. Sigh` the english debate is the 1st period tomorrow. Hopefully my group will win so we could get some 'duit raya' from teacher. Hehehe..

many lubss from,
shenn[Y]unho

1 comment:

Amilyn said...

shen, from your very first paragraph, it is already proven that your english has actually been OKAY! or even improved! HAHA.

AND WHEN YOU GONNA DRIVE US HUH?? drove everyone already except..me. and jasmine.

let's go to dadap! try to find it again heheehe. did you get lost in the forest? lol.

and since when did your name become Shenn[Y]unho???? i think joshua's name became joshu[A]milyn if your name is that. hhahahahaha.

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...