Thursday, November 02, 2006

Stressful time

Hi all,

It's towards the end of the year and I particularly don't like it. So many things to do. So stressful. Anyway.. was just thinking of the ball tomorrow. I can't believe what a hassle it is. I went to look for a dress like 3 weeks ago.. and finally found one only last week. Then had to look for heels. After that, have to think of hair andmake-up. sighh. that's what i'm stressing about. At first, I didn't wanna go to salon since it's like wasting money for just one night of "pretty hair". But after thinking until today, I suddenly decided I wanted to go salon lar since I don't even know how/what to do about my hair. Sooo..called up the salon and of course they're fully booked. Stupiak.. then tried to go to other salons..but too expensive. so now, dunno what to do. just leave it down i guess.. so sien :( Then make-up, i dunno what to do lar.. i'm so amateur.. I guess I'll just "cincai" lar.

hehe, ranting on and on about a thing that's not that important. Anyway..then have to stress about the studies, the house, the next-year-what-to-do things. lalala this post is so same with my last post. Nothing interesting is happening in my life.

On 29 October daylight savings began so now I'm separated with u guys in Brunei to 3 hours instead of the normal 2. Means the time here in Australia goes forward by one hour. Then the weather became so strange and weird. During winter time, the sun sets at like 5.15 pm like that and I hated it cause it's so gloomy and dark. But now, with the daylight savings some more, the sun sets at around 8 pm. So weird, and quite hard to adapt. It made me lazier. Cause after sunset, I'll think of doing my schoolwork and all the important things cause it's "dark". But now, I feel so lazy and do my school work like after 8 pm.. arghh.. blaming weather. Then in summer, it's gonna set at 9pm. soo weird lar.. can't adapt..eeeks.

Have u ever felt like if u don't accomplish something u'd die? I feel like that about the Uni thing. If i don't score good enough to get into Melb uni, i think i'd rather go die. hahaha, it sounds very stupid but dunno lar.. everyone's also saying that here "if don't go in melb uni, can die liao" or Balik kampung liao or whatever that seems like it's the end of the world. It's like as if other unis here don't exist.

Ok, back to doing my everyday boring things...tata!

2 comments:

Amilyn said...

Who says your life isn't interesting? I'm waiting for posts of picture of you in your dress! And heel! And makeup! Hehe!

Don't stress bout studies la, why would you die if you're not going to melb uni? You're so right, there are so many other unis!

oh damn i'm starting to feel like crap. What am i going to do after alevels??

Anonymous said...

Hello Jasmine!! so long since we last chat. so these r wat u haf been doin. haha those r gud stress u noe... deciding wat2 wear, how2 makeup n stuffs =P enjoy lo! (",) Take electrical engineering la! same as me. hehe it's challenging n at least we can grumble to each other sumtimes =x hehe n they alwes say dat beauty are inversely proportional to intelligence... ^_^ so must show them it's not true! hehe take care la!!
B|u3^IcE

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...