Wednesday, January 17, 2007

shenny's 07 1st blog

Waaaaa, 2007 ledy and Im not 13 anymore, but an 18yr old ‘teenager’. sheesh, Im so old ledy.. and I better be using That word more often from today onwards. Haha. Im turning 19 soon and after 19, my age wont have any ‘teen’ behind the word anymore. Sigh`

Was feeling nostalgic or is it nostalgia, few days ago when I came across these boxes of letters in my room. I coulnt resist the temptation of reading them and so I spent almost an hour reading a few of them. At that very moment, I came to realize that many things have happened in my 18yrs; the ups and downs and I am glad to know that some friends have always been there for me, well I dont need to mention their name as I know they all know who they are. So here, I really really thank you all so much. Haha, 18 years man~ lol

Wells, this year is going to be the year;to perform well, both in academics and sports. Hehe. Sigh` it is only the beginning of the year yet I already feel the pressure, the busy-ness and all, haha. I hope I can cope well in both. ‘Yes shenny, u have to prove it to spongebob!’ lols.

Anyways, Lyn asked to blog about what we did yesterday, Monday, and why I was happy the whole day. Haha, now why was I happy ey, Lols.. I remembered a few days ago, Guiping told me that there will be 'these 3 days' in this month when I will have 'tao hua yun' [haha, dont know how to translate to english..] I didnt really care or trust what she said la, cuz it's always not true one but haha,that day, ‘someone’ talked to me. Lols, though it was just a normal conversation but haha, *smiles*. So yeahs, that was one thing that makes me happy that day.

After school, Lyn, Jenny and I went to Jasmine’s place. We talked and sang for a while and Jasmine learnt some driving skills around her house, from.. *ahem* the 3 of us who already have a legal driving license. Hahahaha.. Jasmine almost bang the wall twice when she do the reverse parking, and finally we all agreed that in the future we all will make sure she has already pass her driving test then only we will sit in her car =p [jus joking.. haha, but Jenny and I were really.... haha.. ^^]
So that was another thing I was happy about that day; meeting Jasmine, and meeting Lyn and Jenny, without their tudong. lol.

Now the last thing that made me still happy was, knowing how to play the game, Rummy? Is that the name? lols, poker tiles. Now, I really cant wait for Chinese new year to play that game. Hehe, so yeahs.. thanks lyn and jas for teaching Jen and I how to play. I had a great time 'gek-ing' u when I draw out 'the tile' you could have drawn out after me, oh wells if you understand what Im saying now.

So so, I finally blogged. hehe, a bit crappy but yeahs.. this is the most I can blog when I will have my physics test in less than 12 hours time from now. Goodlucks to me and the rest who are going to take this test too.

Ciaos~

shennYunho signing off.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i also wna learn rummy! lol .. hav been wanting to learn so long.. teach me!! hahah.. =x

josh said...

haha. nevermind la, after 19 can become twenteen.

Amanda Yap said...

haha i can't believe you guys got into the car jas was driving in the first place! even before you knew how crappy her driving was. HAHAHA =P

Anonymous said...

=s hehe.. no.. Shen, 19 still got a "teen" nineteen! =p who cares! haha.. we're forever teen* till the day we fed up of being a teen! haha

shenny said...

josh - hahaha.. u go register that word to 'wherever-the words-will-appear-in-oxford-dictionary'then, i'l be so very happy. haha.. =p

amanda - hahaha.. i guessed we were all tricked by her 'i-drive-very-carefully-one' look.. lolss~ [kiddings jas.. =p]

singyien - haha.. yea, that was why i said.. i'l be using the word 8teen and 9teen more often now, cuz..sniffs` when i get twenty, im officially not a teen anymore. hahaha.. lols.

shenny said...

dren - hahaha..im stil not pro enough to teach eyy.. but we can all play together! hehehe.. =p

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...