Friday, August 17, 2007

Woah, stressed out!

Very stressed out.
There's so many things that needed to be done.
So many deadlines to meet.
So little time, so much to do.
Have to prepare for tutorials, labs, mid-semester tests.
And most importantly, have to catch up.
I'm always behind.
Since forevvverrr.
What ppl do last week, I do this week.
What ppl do this week, I do next week.
How laggy is that?
And it's never ending, the whole cycle.
And what I hate is that what I study this week, I most probably would forget next week.
Such a waste of effort.
And how can we learn so much in just a week?
I want more hours in a day.
I'm spending a lot of time in the library.
Everyday, I think of how to maximize every minute of my time to study/catch up.
And how guilty I feel whenever I wasted any of the minutes just sitting around/chilling to rest.
If others can do it, why can't I, right?
Now my Fridays and weekends are spent primarily on studying as well..
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
NO LIFE!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww poor jas :c did u do good last sem?

shenny said...

sighs` im stressed out here too.. goodluck to the both of us.. will only blog after my mock i guess.. hmm.. =x

Anonymous said...

awww poor shen as well.. T.T !!! lets hope we all do gud!! :D

Amilyn said...

lol! i somehow used to feel exactly like that too last year. no life, all i stress on is studying and catching up. i even dreamt about schoolwork and wake up going "crap, i gotta do my homework..!!"

forgot how i managed to get through though. must've been because in the end.... I DIDN'T WANT TO CARE ANYMORE! and then the holidays came. ahhh plenty of time to catch up. lol.

Anonymous said...

Good luck =)

T-erence said...

Joyman: nah, didn't do THAT well last sem.. so yeah. Must put in a lot MORE effort this time.

Shen: Good luck for your mocks!!

Lyn: heyy, at least u can leave it till the holidays..me cannot :(

carmen: thanksss, good luck to u too.

AND ALSO GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE LAR...EXCEL IN YOUR STUDIES AND U WON'T REGRET IN FUTURE. hahah lame.i should say that to myself

shenny said...

hahahhaa.. lols.. Lucks lucks lucks..

josh said...

ehla this jasmine. tell me la. haha.

T-erence said...

haha, tell u what? Eh cool lar, got Akon and Rihanna. I would love to see them too..haha. Justin Timberlake is coming in November, but I'm not going..boo boo~

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...