Wednesday, December 19, 2007

ughhhh` geramnyaa~

MYGOODNESS GRACIOUS ME!! sniffs~ my original haircolour...bo liao~ replaced by the coloursss on my hair now......sighs~

Last night my aunt&I went to the previous salon where we had our haircuts, Ray's salon.. we wanted to highlight our hair. So so doinks~ cuz the boss, Raymond wasnt there so his assistant, Gary do our hair. We asked him to suggest us some colors and jengjengjeng......... he intro'd me RED? BUTTERSCOTT? and another color i dontknow la, brown-ish..so highlight lo..it was another guy, Allen who did my hair la.. [p/s: he was quite nice..if only he was the one who do the suggestion of the color for my hair..i think it'd suit me more?! sighs]
then the result...OHMYGOODNESS Me..the red is really red..copper red. I kinda complain that the few strands infront was really red and I dint like it..plus tmw I'l be goin back to my grandparent's place, it is for sureeeee my grandpa would nyaknyak..so Allen 'color treatment off' the few strands.. I was then a bit relieved..then we went home.

Last night, I'd a nightmare.. I dreamt my fringe infront was purple in color and however i combed it..the purple stayed there, I screamed and got awake by the dream. Lol..My aunt told me she couldnt sleep too, kept staring at her hair colors.. she wasnt happy of her colors too. So this morning.. we went to the salon again and asked them to do something with my 'copper red' and my aunt's 'orange'... We HAD TO RE-PAY again.. sighs` if the outcome is what i expected... Im okay to pay the sum..but but but.. THE RED IS STILL THERE~ sighssssss`

I just cant express how disappointed/sad/unhappy/moody/scared I am now about my hair color... dontknow wut my mum's reaction will be too when she see the haircolorss.. if only there is a time machine for me to turn back the time to lastnight.. sniffsss~

copper red, butterscott and brown-ish? Mr Gary ahh, u know how to mix&match or not? =X

4 comments:

SaRsTeR said...

hey shenny you reminded me of a friend I have here in the Philippines she too had highlight of red and its really cute SERIOUSLY actually her highlights are like really red like you can see it in the dark =) have fun with your hair =)

Anonymous said...

haha. is the result that bad? hehe.. i wna see it. red by itself is a nice colour tho, not sure it fits u or not =p hehe, lei gei si fan lei a?

Amilyn said...

heeeheee surely it's not SO bad lahh... overreacting coz it's your first time gua? hmmm.. and where are you now? still alive? hahahahaha

shenny said...

Blehs..Now i'm ok with de red..but not de yellow..de butterscotch yellow. Sighs..haha.

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...