Wednesday, January 09, 2008

let's try kungfu mahjong

you know, i thought, at least ONE person would be missing me..waiting for me to go back to brunei.. and i was right!

Teo says:
7 more days? XD
amilyn says:
what 7 more days
Teo says:
i have to remember for you, 16th jan!
amilyn says:
lol!
amilyn says:
why are you so excited
Teo says:
i havent seen you in a month
Teo says:
that's my official reason


i was all smiles... but, there was a but...


Teo says:
but
Teo says:
unofficially
Teo says:
you'll be rummy and mahjong groundzero


HAH.

but i dont mind though. everybody get your mahjong/rummy fingers ready! 16th JAN! datongxiu! bring your pajamas too! hahahahaa

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...