Saturday, January 16, 2010

wow!

seemed like a super duper long time since i blogged. Just realised my last post was made last year, which means this post would be my first post of the year 2010. ok, since this post is the first post of this year, i'd like to wish everyone and this bloggie, a very Happy New Year 2010. well, 2009 has passed, and to say the truth, year 2009 was not that bad for me; minus those few bad daysss i had. now that i tried to recall back, year 2009 was quite a good year.

so referring to my last post. sighs~ i got supplementary for my maths. my other results were quite good, and i was very satisfied with the results. really. but i just dont know what happened to my maths, and i just took the supp two days ago. it was bad. but i still hope my teacher would give me a pass, if not, i really dont know what else i can do in ubd already. gahhh! Praying hard now!

dang, whenever i think about my supp and all, i'd have no mood at all to do anything, so i guess i'l end this post here. sorry peeps if this post sound a bit... doinks. yea, doinks. im still with my 'doinks' around.

so, till the next post. hope it'd be a good news.. cheers! :D

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

omg our blog has been spammed by some virus or something. always got these weird comments in weird languages.

oh btw, Shen, congrats again!! u've passed!

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...