Friday, December 26, 2014

This too, will pass..

As I sit down infront of this screen here, I think of my life.

I think of the things I feel I have worked hard for yet still haven't attained.

I began to wonder...

With every blink of my eyes I begin to feel so many emotions.

My heart starts to speed up.

My emotions start to run wild.

I can't seem to express this.

What can I do with these emotions?

What is my passion?

How do I show that I have potential for something?

I feel like a bird perched on a frail branch that is bending beneath me..

But I know bad moments don't last forever, neither do the good ones.

Nothing lasts forever.

Everything changes.


No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...