Friday, March 03, 2006

In a Library

Hi everyone!

u guys didn't really blog erh. And yea i still haven't got internet in my room. But u know what? There's free internet everywhere and I just got to find out about it only yesterday. Stupid me! Actually at my apartment..somewhere there's two computers with internet..but have to pay. So don't wanna bother about it lar.

Then yesterday I went with some friends to this electrical store with computer stuff also.. and got quite surprised. There's a computer with free Internet that says "Try FREE INTERNET" something something 'bigpond' (the internet provider i guess). haha so i went to see see friendster for a while..don't wanna use too long..malu.

Then got a phone which also ask us to try and call with it. hahaha so funny. I tried calling overseas but then *SUCKS* cannot one. only local calls. Then can try to play with the XBOX 360 and try the PSP. haha so damn weird. what if we damage it? Anyway..then after that went to the State Library.. and there's internet also...about 100-150 or so computers with Internet. So I just used lar..but didn't blog..hehe. Just surf around.

Then today came to this Union House ( where students hang out..with fast food restaurants and some shops) where there's a library upstairs..where u can borrow dvds, cds, books, watch movie here, and most importantly... USE fREE internet..hahhaha. so obsessed with free internet man.

Actually i used my notebook to blog already. So the next time i use free internet i'm gonna post it. I blogged about life here, studies and the camp.. so that's coming up. How are u guys doing in MD? fun?? I wonder how's it like erh. Hope they're not too racist as what previous students have said. LYn/Shen...send me pics of u in tudongs yea. My real timetable's coming out later and I am gonna hate it..blehh.. bah..keep in touch!

BLOG MORE AH U TWO!

1 comment:

Amilyn said...

Then yesterday I went with some friends to this electrical store...
some friends hor.. JEALOUS LIAW LA! hahaha jk jk.

we're not blogging coz no mood wah, u're gone and everything. HEY didntchu see the pic of me in tudong? got lahh! go see chocolatte!

we havent officially started studying in md yet so we dont know how it's like but orientation so far has been........BORING! hahahaah we start our first lessons tomorrow!

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...