Sunday, April 22, 2007

My 19th bday.

My 19th bday. Celebrated with the peoples in the pictures + Jenny, Alison, Eileen, LuWee & Xiang xiang who came but couldnt stay til 12am to cut the cake with me. Had a great time that day & a lot of surprises too by some frens. It would have been 100% fun+great if JasmineYap, Joshua, Felicia and the list goes on....were there too but yeahs.. that night was a Blast already so.. I guess the saying 'nothing is perfect' does exist for a reason.

Oh, not forgetting to mention, I lovee the cake a lot. It was written there, 'ShennYunho'. Hahaha XD

And also, My maths teacher is leaving already and we had a surprise party for him last thursday noon, but he surprised us instead.. [long story, lazy to blog abt it. hehe..] Anyways, he's going to treat us at pizza hut this thursday.

Byebye lo 'spongebob'! You're not bad la after all. Evrything u said that I don quite like to hear, is for my own good also. hmm.. goodlucks to u in your future undertakings. Hehe.. ^^v

Like as if he'l visit here, but yeahs..these are true words from my hearts. Guess that's all I've to say here now... till next time.

signing off,

shennYunho

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wan the pics. and. thanks for the 'support'.. (d car incident). much appreciated.

hehe. ciaos

Anonymous said...

awww. Mr. Spongebob left.. *pat pat*

Anonymous said...

.. ...

shenny said...

who is hamilton.. =)

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...