Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Insomnia written as Amnesia! XS

It's 1.08am now and guess what, Im having insomnia. So instead of doing anything not beneficial or like doing unnecessary thinking, I think it's better I blog because, it's been some time now since the blogspot has any new blogs from Jasmine n Lyn or myself. So, Im going to blog about random stuffs so, dont mind me. Haha.

- AS exams are jus a week plus away and Im stil not very well-prepared, but I do hope I can get a satisfactory results.

-Tomorrow is Wednesday, but my last few wednesdays have been fine so I guess tomorrow will be a fine one too, at least I hope.

-I will not forget the surprise I got on my birthday, and yes.. I really wanted to cry at that time but unfortunately, the tears just wont come out so Im sorry to have disappoint U all. Hahaha. I want the videoss&pictures. who can i get it from?

-I was one of the planner for Jeewei's surprise party. Hehehe. It was a success, credits to me. Haha, kiddings. Credits to Jenny&Carmen too xP

-I came across this couple's blogspot. They were so lovey dovey. Cute, and lovely. Envy. Haha.

-To him: why cant u feel the feeling and see the picture? is it that Not Obvious? sighs'

-To her: Cant you feel the feelings and see The picture too? It is So Obvious. Dang!

-It's 1.25am now. I think I'l stop at 1.34am. Hehehe.

-Spideyman and M.J, happy ending ey? I don quite und the last part;where MJ was singing 'I'm through with love, I'l not fall in love again....' then Spidey came in to the restaurant..then they danced.. Means? haha.. xP

-I want a happy ending in this chapter of my life too, in everything.

-Okays people, Dont mind me XD

*end of my crappy blog but heys, at least I blogged a crappy blog and really finish blogging at 1.34am. Hehe*

#Corrected A big mistake at 6.11am. LoL, I wrote 'amnesia' instead of insomnia' Doinks! =x

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

-amnesia? lol. same same. it's 204 now on wednesday, seriously. can't sleep so visit ppl's blogs.
-strange, i did not drink any coffee le..
-finished half of gp project. cont Tmw.
Ciaos =]

shenny said...

Hahah. terribly sorry. I dragged u into my blurity. lols.. Insomnia, not amnesia.Hehe..

Anonymous said...

don't mind me = bu yao li wo. credits to jeewei.

Anonymous said...

lalala.. not bad.. ur blog entry crappi-er than mine Xp
HAHAHAHA.

Can I give you 99 of 'my' flowers for you on Valentine's day next year? I'm sure you'll like it ;) Please accept my love.
LOL

shenny said...

Hahaha. if u give me 99 of 'that flowers', then I'l give u my kind of flowers.. hahaha, 100 of em.. =p

Anonymous said...

who is "to him"??? siapa tu? ooooo hehe

shenny said...

Hehe.. rev! long time no see.. =p

ure leaving soon.. =(

meet up? after AS? Hehe..

'him'? lols.. particularly, no one. lols.jus a random person because it's a random blog. Haha. xP

Anonymous said...

haha, i still haven "talked" enough with you. sigh~

yeah, rev~ let's meet up soon!! lol i miss gatherings with all of you.

*stress* D:

Anonymous said...

so let's meet up..after our exams.Hehe.. a super big gathering for Aneurin..and also for all of us'Haha..

Anonymous said...

Oooh.. somebodie received many comments ooh.. syiukk oohh~ Xp

wah..yea..we should have gathering..waiting for the big gathering.. sigh.. I hope someone can ganti me in taking the AS exam.. someone smart of course.. maybe Mary Xp

aiyah I shy shy laa.. perfect 100 flowers wohh.. I very the shy laa.. I paiseh receive frm you laa *blush blush* HAHAHAHA! Xp

shenny said...

Hahaha.. u ma siao siao one~ xP LoL~ yea, happy ey receive so many de comments.

SEE, u mentioned maryy urself.. =x

and okays.. the gathering after exam is.. ON!! yeahss.. cant wait to do so many thingss man.. sighs` AS~ AS, why do u have to come?! =(

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...