Saturday, May 12, 2007

stupide tagboard!

*screams* I dontknow wut is wrong with the tagboard, I just can tag up my tags so I had to blog here to pass my tagss/msgs. Hahaha. So, anonymous is JOYMAN! wahaha.. very happy ey to hear about him again. Joyman has been my bestguy-fren since I forgot when ledy,cuz..too long ledy. haha. Been through a lot with him; helped me in my studies, learnt a few philosophy in life too and, haha.. together we bully Jasmine Yap a lot too..haha, calling her blackie & so many other names, Jokingly la of course..if not where do we have so much things to laugh about ey.Hahaha.. those were the times. Lols~


that is Teo, Joyman, myself and Jasmine's lil sis, Natalie. Hehe.(4yrs ago I think, or more than that?Hmm..)


From the left : Jenny, myself, Teo, Joyman & Lyn.

So many memories~ Hehe..

So, Msg to Joyman-> Haha..I dont even remember having that starz..@hotmail.com email address. LoL, I don use that very long time ledy I guess. So, how can/do I contact u? I don want to reveal my contact no here eyy, Hehe.. So maybe u can drop an email to my email inbox, to shennytang_4850@hotmail.com and I'l reply u asap and leave my contact no there. You coming back to Brunei soon is it? Hehe.. wells, Hope to hear from u real soon aite,and let me remind u that u owe me quite a no of stuffs;haha..one of'em is the picture drawings of our form4b class people. Hehe. Bet u forget about it lu, haha.. I would really like to see your drawings again.haha..Take care.. xP

5 comments:

T-erence said...

hahaha, omg! It's like I almost forgot abt the blackie thing! yah mann...those were the days~

shenny said...

hahaks.. blackie.. I don quite remember though why did we call u blackie..but haha, so many memories~ lols.. so joyman..when re-union ahh.. xP

Anonymous said...

i think it's something to do with The Dog...

Anonymous said...

Haha.. my black pencil case!Haha,dono wy ey..it's my pencil case but we called jasmine blakie instead of me. Hahaks.. =p

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...