Monday, May 28, 2007

Exam fever

hey ya..

Exams coming coming..argh.. i'm not even half ready.. more like not even one quarter or one eighth ready.

Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is quite disappointing. Lengthy and a lot of un-important stuff in the beginning. I wish the whole Chinese thing wouldn't be in. I'm supposed to be happy that some chinese culture is shown in the movie but then it's like, don't need also can, can be totally omitted. I was having question marks all over my head when the movie went on for more than an hour. Like don't get what's happening.

haha, I forgot to mention in my last entry about another movie, Shooter. haha Like that movie.. and I like the actor holding the gun in style..haha very COOL.

Anyway.. quite hectic nowadays. No classes already..got study week till exams during next week and the week after.

Nothing interesting happening to me nowadays. Only lots of studying to do...arghhh

Pictures..hahaha, sorry.. gotta post them up not so soon...after exams..hehehe

2 comments:

shenny said...

Haha. we all exam fever too.. my exam finish on the 6th june. cant wait.. Hehe.. Im like a bird locked in a cage now, cant wait to fly out now. sighs`

Goodlucks to u in ure exams eyy.. =) 'I believe in nerdism..' Haha.

josh said...

yea. like amilyn said, mr. singpore died an 'unglorious death'.

IS THAT WHAT ORANG-PUTIH THINK ABOUT SINGAPOREANS!?!

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...