Friday, June 01, 2007

Unhealthy living

These days, I lead a bad lifestyle

Wake up, think of studies, so study.. until midnight, then wake up late in the afternoon.

But it got worst.

My midnight extended to 6 am, then to 8 am.

My wake-up time, extended to 3 pm, then around 4-5 pm.

So unhealthy.

There's once, I slept at 8 am and woke up at 5 pm. then around 5.30pm, the sky darkened already. So, I did not see sunlight at all.. except when I went to bed at 8 am...saddening. Became an owl already..

But I tried to change it. So I slept at 5 am, then woke up at 3 pm yesterday.. not bad

Now, it's 4.15 am.. the bad cycle started again. I actually took a nap from 12-2.30 am..

haihhh..

But anyway... one random note. haha, coz I was drinking this pre-packaged soup thing. As you know I'm not a person who can take spicy food. However, I realise that I love the spiciness that comes from black pepper in the soup. And also from the black pepper sauce that goes with lamb. It's so much more comforting and less overwhelming than spiciness from Chillies or Mint. I can't even eat a Mentos (or Menthos?) for goodness sake.

I'm so so so lazy to study but I have to!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for holidays... which seems so damn far away. My exams only end on 15th June.

I want to go belly-dancing or hip-hop dance.

I want to go ice-skating at I-dunno-where-that-so-far-place-is-at (somewhere in the suburbs)

I want to go cycling at Docklands

I sooo want to go karaoke to sing my heart out

I want to work part-time, that's if anyone wanna hire me. I'm super in-experienced lar.. who wanna hire me? Always also "experience needed"...assholes. Wanna earn some extra $$$$ to buy whatever I desire..haha, feel guilty if use parents' money.

I want to do something about my room.. so unorganised.

I want to bake some cheesecakes like how I used to when I was in Brunei ( no time now lahh)

I want to learn to cook new kinds of food and try out new recipes

I want to go play badminton (although I suck big time) and learn to play tennis.

I want to read books that I've left on the bookcase untouched

5 comments:

shenny said...

Jasmine Yap!!
very unhealthy ah uu, if i were u like that.. I think i collapsed ledy! LOLS..
So haha, I also wana do some of the things u want to do.. like for e.g-
I want to karaoke n sing my heart out too.
I want to learn latin dance..[i dontknow why, the dancers in the tv looked so 'hot' in their costume. haha..
I want to go on diet! need to CUT those fats off my bodeh~ lol..and most of all...

I WANT HOLIDAYS ASAP! 4more days to d-day, which means 4more days to doomsday too. sniffs` accountttttttttttttttttttt... last paper on the 6th of june.. cant wait for the day, but i don want that day to come also..hais` dontknow what i want.

haha, long comment.. xP i COULD hav blogged this. Haha..

GOODLUCK IN YOUR EXAMS!! YOU CAN ONE. NO WORRIESSSSSS'

Amilyn said...

guess what my exams finish 15th june too!! let's celebrate together!! how about you fly back to brunei? sounds good? i'll be waiting! =D

Amilyn said...

oh btw books are never untouched in MY bookcase :P

josh said...

yea. part time.

i just wish i wasn't a foreigner in brunei, and that sheraton wasn't so stingy. then i'd be playing their piano every single night.

oh i'm back btw jas.

too bad you're not here. or more accurately, too bad i wasn't here when you were.

next time lah, until the 4000 years of war are over.

T-erence said...

hahah,

SHEN: long time no hear from u. Are u on holidays somewhere away from Brunei or what?

LYN: How did u noe i finish on 15th ah? did i write it somewhere in my blog? hahah couldn't find it. haha, not flying back to brunei till end of the year. :P so sorry dear. U have to wait longer.

JOSH: haha, funny. I remember chatting with u right before u left for Brunei. Fun lar u. I don't know if I can live to be over 4000 years old. ahhahaha, neither can u :P maybe ten years? or maybe 5? ahahha

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...