Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dearest JasmineYap<3


Happy Birthday Jasmine!! Hehehe, cant give u anything eyy since u r so far away.. so thought I could drop some greetings&messages here in our-equation. I've known u for how long ledyy eyy, uncountable ledy la hor.. [lazy to count actually.. hahaha xD] I just want to tell u that I care a lot of this friendship we have now and that no matter where we are; u north, I south or u east, I west.. we will always remain as frens4Life eyy.. Hehe.. *hearts*
Dont know what more to say ledyy, if I go on saying ahh, I think I'l cry ledyy..haha, I miss uuu la.. Hehehe, so Im looking fwd to meet u soon; this year end aite.. *hugs*
So, all the best in everything u do and Have A BLAST over there on ur special day aite.. love u girl<3>
your bestfriend always,
shenny

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww..happy bday jas!! u know wat jas, i'll tell u secret, when i first met u in primary 3(i was in A n u were in B) i tot to myself, dat girl there is a knockout, i know i will neva b frens wid her..but guess wat we did bcome frens n altho still havent been able to catch up wid u after i left, i know there will b a time..:)

Anonymous said...

Haha..lols! so being fren w Jas s like an unbelievable thing la?hmm.. i wonder wut abt me.. -> wa,tis girl a 'knock-in',v easy to become fren.. HAHA.. xP

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!! shenny u make me laugh everytime :D makin fwens wid u, jas n glo in F4 was of'cos like unbelievable thinglah..i mean how many guys at dat time were jealous at me(not much really, but still!!!) so yeah, i feel proud!!! dun 4get shen we jes made frens again, made me xtra-xtra proud!!! :)

T-erence said...

haha, Joyman, I never knew anything about that. hahah. Anyway, I remembered seeing u in Primary 3 too, and I asked TONG XIAO SHAN about u. LIke who's that guy arh? then she told me it's a NEW boy. AHAHAHAHA. Then in primary 4 or 5(can't remember), I keep copying ur jawi. Or racing to finish work first.. dunno, very vague memory.Thanks for the bday wish.Hope we'll catch up soon.

HAHA, SHEN, u so funny man!! made me laugh like what. got knock in lagi

Anonymous said...

Hehe=)
i remembered! de jawi thing..I don remember who i race v but hor..i always win!!Haha..stupid brain=)
Hehe,jas..u knock out,i knock in loe..
joyman,i only made fren v u during form4 mer?de 'blackie' thing was form3!!
hmm.. =P

Anonymous said...

my work dat time were jes scribbles.. nolah i said 'again' shen different

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...