Friday, September 28, 2007

my name is jasmine..hahahah silly title

Ok, since I have not blogged for months/many weeks, I guess I should do so now. Make sure that you’re feeling bored and have nothing to do before reading this post. If you’re busy and have other important things to do, then don’t read this at the moment.

Well, had my two weeks holiday from 17 Sept and am still on holidays till 30th Sept. Going back to uni on Monday.. I AM SO DREADING THAT! But u know, it’s basically a one week holiday for me. Feels like that. Reason is from the start of the holiday till 21st Sept, I had to work on my programming project. WTH, it was due during holidays.. so yeah, one week of break is taken away… all I thought about and have been doing for the first week was just my damn project.

The project was just soooooooo bitchy. We had to write a program that implements a phrase dictionary, like those u find in computers. And after writing them out, u have to test and run the program. And guess what?? There were freaking many bugs (mistakes) in the program and u have to find them out and rectify the mistakes. But it’s not so easy to find them!! I was still in panic on the due day, and a friend helped me out. And it took him bloody 2 & ½ hours to find out what’s wrong. Sighh.. anger anger..when I talk about this stupid subject. Glad I don’t have to do programming ever again after this semester. But a final exam worth 65% is still on its way.. Darn it.

Ok, however, before I started on the project seriously, on the last day of class, Friday 15th (so that means I actually start holidays on that day, official is Monday 17th), I went to watch a theatre play which was fabulous! And I love the storyline, it’s called ‘The Empress Dowager & I’ and so of course, u can imagine… Chinese ancient scene and that’s exactly what I saw. The costumes were so pretty~ Like u know they even have the headgear thing that ancient Chinese people in the palace wear. And also the very well-chosen colour of the clothing and they wore the long, thin scarves that u see actresses who act in those ancient series wear. And they even had what I thought was very amazing to have found, those shoes which had their heels in the middle of the shoes. U should know…whoever’s reading this now. Ok, then the acting was great. The cast spoke fluent Mandarin because they’re from China…haha, China students in Melbourne Uni. So, it somehow sounded very professional (with all the tongue-twisting thing)..again, like how they speak on TV. And the Empress girl was damn good. There were English subtitles on a TV on top so ppl who couldn’t understand Chinese can read.

Wah, I was supposed to talk briefly about that play thing but ended up with a huge chunk of paragraph.

Ok, next, went to rock-climbing the very next day with VC and his friends. Most of the walls that u climb on are 5 storeys high. So it was blardy SCARY. It was a true test of whether u’re afraid of heights or not. It’s like when I look down, my heart was thumping like crazy. And sometimes, u just have to sort of let go of the rocks u’re holding onto and jump a bit to get to another rock on top. So yea.. there’s a possibility u might just fall when taking that risk. There was once, I did that and voila! I was left hanging there. Scare the hell out of me. Like as if u can just die anytime, but u’re hanging onto a rope and swinging swinging there. But I managed to grab onto some rocks and continued up..hehe. When u’re coming down, u sort of walk 90 deg to the wall. Haha, like action movies :P Good thing is u might feel like as if u’re Spiderman..lol

Ok, then after that nothing much but project time. Then on Birthnight, me, VC & friends all went to TGIF for dinner. I wanna go to the TGIF in KL also.. next time. Anyway.. yeah, wanted to watch movies after that, but nothing much to watch and we missed the last show anyway. Ooh, and I wanna say thanks to everyone who greeted me!

But I went to watch STARDUST the next day. I LOVE IT! Another one of my favorite movies. It’s so weird, I thought Claire Danes was Gwenyth Paltrow. Don’t they look alike? I like how the movie is so magical and enchanted. It also keeps you in suspense all the time. And the guy looks quite good..haha, I think his name is Charlie Cox. Wah, I just found out he acted in Casanova.. hmm not bad. Oh, the cast was great too. There’s Robert de Niro, Claire Danes as mentioned before, Michelle Pfeiffer (witch) and Sienna Miller. And look out for the ghosts..they’re funny.

Watched Invisible at home. Quite nice eventhough the plot’s very predictable. The guy looks good. HAHA u know nowadays, I keep saying this guy looks good, this guy hot, that guy handsome/charming, gila. So many good-looking guys. Like others are Chris Evans, James Franco and Josh Duhamel.

I heard songs from Jolin’s new album and it doesn’t sound that good..eeks. haha Lyn’s gonna agree with me for sure. Pan Wei Bo’s album I like Track 3 the most..wahhaa. And I simply downloaded Miriam’s Yeung’s latest album ages ago and now only listen to it and it sounds good also, maybe cause I like her voice and of course, her acting as well. But I can see she’s slowly aging already.

I went to cut a fringe. But it doesn’t even seem like there’s much difference. Like still the same, wasting time+energy to wake up and go to the salon+ money. Didn’t wanna cut my hair (other than the fringe) because I might wanna curl/perm my hair soon. That’s why I gotta grow my hair longer.

Last Sunday, I went to Werribee Open Range Zoo. And I fell in love with meerkats (TIMON from LionKing). They’re so cute! Saw other animals like lions, cheetahs, zebras, giraffes, camels, rhinos, antelopes, hippos, kangaroos, and others. There’s this really horny monkey. Don’t know if it’s horny or playful. Its bluebird was erected and he keeps stroking it. And then I saw something blue at the bottom, I was like “What’s that blue thing??” Then when it stood up, it’s his balls. It’s so blue, it’s like sort of light bright blue. Weird monkey with blue balls haha.

Went to watch Rush Hour 3 yesterday. Why are there so many part 3s? Sometimes, I wonder if people will be excited or be bored, yawning, thinking it’s another part 3 again?
I thought the movie was just alright.. the baddie wasn’t bad enough. What I love most were the bloopers in the end. So funny, I was laughing like a freak.

Ok, I’ll end here. Bad practice. Always don’t blog and when I do blog, it’s a lengthy piece of rantings.

I have no idea when you’ll be hearing from me again. One month of studies, then one week of study week, then exams for maybe 2 weeks..then get ready to balik kampong.

I wanna go to Justin Timberlake's concert lahhh..but scared it'll be during exams time..so will be distracted & SHE's concert in KL in November..arghh

7 comments:

Amanda Yap said...

HAHAHAHA. Horny monkey. =P

I wanna go rock climbing lahh. Sounds freaking awesome.

shenny said...

Hahaha, lol` sounds like fun eyy rock climbing.. if im nt mistaken, the new fitness zone in qlap has it too..hehehe, would like to go and try n feel the 'hanging up there' feel. Hahah, lols!

anyways.. so u wontbe back during nov loe? hmm.. i'l be going KL eyy this nov i think.. TVXQ is PERFORMING there on the 25th! Heheheh... ^^

josh said...

don't worry about 3. worry about 4. like terminator4. spiderman4. shrek4. the santa clause4. omg.

Anonymous said...

rock climbing is da best i once climbed a 3 storey one in high school last year during multicultural day had so much fun!!!
i've watched stardust as well n gawd was it a gud movie!! i like where the witch bcomes old when she uses too much magic n the guy she changed to a girl to b her daughter at the inn...how hilarious was dat!!!

Amanda Yap said...

HAHA. shenny, the one in fz kiulap is just a rock climbing machine that keeps running, sort of treadmill-ish.

Amateur! =/

T-erence said...

haha, yeah rock climbing's greattt.. eh i think in KL got! so Shen & Amanda.. u guys can go there and try!! i think genting got. and 1-utama? or sunway? not sure.

I won't be back in nov..hehe. WAH have fun watching the concert! When u gonna go back to brunei from kl then?


I hope there's no more part 4's or it'll be tooooo boring?

HAHA, damn funny, the goatboy guy was like staring at girls' boobs like a lesbian.

shenny said...

owh lol` so it's like a lame-rock-climbing-thing la.. doinks~ =x hahaha.. anyhoots.. haven try the f.zone there yet.. lol` so amanda.. u been there eyy?

hmm, if i go kl then i dontknow when i'l be back to brunei cuz might stay there longer with my aunt then drop by kuching. ehehhe.. but anyhows.. jasmine, u kp in contact aite when u'l reach brunei.. then i flyy back here to meet up with uuu.. ehhehe.. miss uuuuu la! *hugss*

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...