Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tada ^^

Long long long time I dont blog already eyy and so I thought I could drop a few blog-words here now.. hehe, might turn out crappy, as usual..but who cares hor..lols`

Life life life has been okay so far -> exams - 3more weeks, study leave - 2more weeks, holidays - 2more months.. sighs` cant wait for the exams to be over..how I wish I could skip this 2months time and skip my life to after the exams, how I wish I have the remote control ; the click.. I am not going to do any bad things, I just want to skip this coming 2months, no harm to anyone eyy. Hahaha.lols..okay.

I went to watch Jay Chow's latest movie ; secret. not bad ey the movie, the storyline was cool~ and the pieces of music Jay played in there was.. dang! awesome. Hahaha, how I wish I could play like him.lols.. overall the movie is nice ; in some parts of the movie, can make u laugh & also, cry cuz of the music..so I recommend eyy, to watch this movie even if u r not a fan of JayChow..his 'piano-songs' r really worth watching. Hehe.. =)

Jonan & Conan has been back in Brunei for quite some time and I only meet up with them today, lol. They looked different from the last time I see them, their hairstyle ey I guess..haha, and they looked like 'twin tower' eyy to me.. lol, so tall!! so Jealous. hahaha XD

Hais` studyy-mood ahhh!!! please stay for long, at least for 2months..if not ahhhh,doinks ledy~
Bah,till here la i drop my blog-words..hehe, nothing more to blog about already.
until next time..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nooo!! then everytime 2 months b4 exam it'll fastforward n the it malfunctions n skips ur whole life!!! not gud!! >_<

plus my bday is always 2 months b4 exams so u better not skip it!!!

Anonymous said...

"studyy-mood ahhh!!! please stay for long.." <- sounds like me. aiyaa should have gone with u to watch JChou's mv =s ..it's just.. i dont have the mood yet to watch movie when u asked that day..

shenny said...

Joyman-Hehehe.. joyman, u r right also..haha, lols` but skip the 'exam-period' in my whole life, i dun really mind eyy.. haha, but skipping ur bdayyy... hmmm.. skip o not skip ler..? HAHAHAHA, kiddings! xP

Changmin-Hahahha, we can always buy dvd n watch.. i don mind having the dvd eyy, the movie is really nice.. the piano-part.. xP

Anonymous said...

jiak sai, shenny!!! of course NO lah!! HAHAHAHAHA :P

T-erence said...

HAHAA jiak sai, haven't heard it in MONTHS!!

Anonymous said...

woo,honoured o not le to be de first said by Joyman tis word..Hahaks.. XP

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...