Sunday, August 23, 2009

Who reads this blog?

heheh, a question I ponder. Seriously, I dun think there's many who personally know me. haha, Shen, I think majority is your fwens.. but it's alright :)

Actually, I think I blog to either release frustrations, happiness, whatever feelings I have cooped up inside of me, or just blog a diary entry of life so far.

Sigh.. we all have our mountain-high pile of uni/school work to do. Siennn
I miss home aye... wanna do nothing, but wake up late everyday, go limteh, go shopping, play piano, watch TV all day long, go on road trips anywhere.

Don't really know how my end-of-the-year plans will be when I'm back in Brunei. Apparently, I'm supposed to be back in KL for CNY. Kind of weird and messed up, coz I wanna go to KL during December. Will definitely have to make a trip back to Tawau as well.. to sort out driving license thing.. then maybe spend a few days there with cousin and relatives, haven't been back for a while.

I feel like making egg tarts, cheesecake(baked/chilled), the fuzuk/barley/bak goh dessert drink, that sago with gula melaka thing, konnyaku jelly, agar-agar but why am I not making them? Dunno.. lazy + too much effort from me at the moment. I'd rather channel all my time to do my uni work. It's like I wish there's more time in a day. And oh, I sleep too much these days.. like almost more than ten hours a day, and due to oversleeping, get even more tired. Sucks. Should really correct my sleeping pattern.

Right now, my plan everyday is to keep up to date with my subjects, finish up assignments/lab reports asap to make way for studying/spending some time adequately on my design lab subject. So much extra research to do.. to implement our crazy project. Damn.. how much harder can things get as u progress higher up your education level? Infinitely hard I guess.

p/s: I want to go buy a pretty cupcake or two to eat.

3 comments:

Amilyn said...

re: your first line.

ahem. i know you. lol!

Jasmine said...

lyn: hahah yes i know u do;) do subscribe to that RSS feed (i'm clueless abt dat..only thing i know is that whenever somenoe updates, u get updated somehow aye)thing for this blog? Oh and can u allow my new google account to access ur blog (jasxlyap), thanks!

shenny said...

reply to ur first line too; i know youu too. hehe. nah~ my friends are your friends and we are all friends :)

let's plan for our travelling soon yes :P

take care you!

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...