Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My second home is uni :(

Blogging from uni again this time.

Was youtubing and I'm happy that two of my favorite male artists came out with albums. Tank and Gary Cao. I think Tank came out with his a few months ago already. But yea..happy to hear new stuff from them. What about Jay Chow, JJ Lin and LeeHom?? No idea. I realise I prefer songs from male artists as opposed to those from female artists. Females.. I don't really know who I like, I'd say A-Mei and Fish Leong.

Weather is getting so gloomy these days, with howling winds (and hailstones in some parts of the suburbs) yesterday. wth.

Sigh.. my group is so behind in our project as compared to the other group who's also doing the same project. Oh man.. we gotta step up. It's not like we procrastinated that much anyway. It's just that we just can't figure things out that well. We always get stuck and call it a day. I guess researching extensively would be the key.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...