Friday, September 04, 2009

Oh naman barahbwa

---At about 4 am

Felt so tired just now and realised that nowadays my panda eyes have become worst than ever. SO I went to bed early for once. Slept at 12+ am, haven't slept that early in weeks. And then as torturing as it is, I suddenly got up in the middle of the night, tossed and turn and could not sleep anymore till now.

I am wide awake at the moment :( I need to sleep to have a nice, fresh start tomorrow. ARGHHH

Anyway, I'm into Korean artists and songs now. hehehe, so random. But sorry Shen, not TVXQ lol. I like Hiphop/R&B kind, like BIG BANG. I LOVE big bang at the moment lar. Love their songs, videos (esp the dances). And this other girl CL, her rapping rocks. And these Korean singers can actually sing LIVE. I mean, take a look at the HK and Taiwan artists. A lot of them have looks but not the talent, they suck so bad at live singing. These Korean peepz train their arse off for years before coming out to the entertainment industry. Hence, the great vocals and dancing.

Baked these blueberry muffins two nights ago at around a mad time of 5 am. I'm such an owl really.

......................



For some weird reason, I can't upload pics. WTH. zzzzzzz

--- At about 7 pm

Bleargh.. I only got to sleep at 7.30 am and got up at 4.30 pm. ARGH. I shouldn't be sleeping this way. It's not even holidays lar wtf

And Blogger is being an ass not allowing me to upload pics that I had to return to old school Photobucket. Oh well, here are the pics:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Doesn't taste that great as it is MY FIRST TRY. Taste like cupcakes instead of muffins. Apparently not supposed to mix too well, just have to mix for a while only, not thoroughly. Will attempt again when I am too free.

On the other hand, I went and bought two pretty cupcakes from The Cupcake Bakery instead. Pics later

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...