Sunday, September 06, 2009

Shocks in life

It has been a weird weekend, and time just seems to fly past like that and it's time to start a fresh week all over again.

I went to IKEA yesterday and oh MY GOD, something shitty happened. An old guy, perhaps in his 50's, stepped on my foot. I was wearing one of my ballet flat shoes and then.. of course my foot was mostly exposed on top. He wore some freaking heavy duty shoes that u seem to use for camping or walking in the forest. I don't exactly blame him 100% as well, coz I was looking down when I walked and my hair on both sides covered my view. His shoes went "crack crack crack" over my bones and for a moment, we seem to almost be tripping on each other, turning and twirling. I think it's coz I wanted to get my foot out of under his shoes and that made him spin and almost trip. Then without an apology, he scolded "Watch where you're going!!" Fucktard. For a moment, I thought a heavy IKEA trolley went over my foot until I realised it was a guy's foot. Goodness! It was at level 9/10 pain and I was anticipating the redness to come in within seconds (which it did). Then about 2 mins later, bruises appeared. Goodness. Darn painful man. Just slight pressure on it would get me screaming in pain.

Ok, that was shitty experience of weekend no. 1

Then shitty experience of weekend no. 2 happened.

The freaking scary glare was so unpleasant. Felt like I could be killed with that cold, hard, deadly stare anytime. But who am I to say it's wrong to do so? It's not like I'm not at fault anyway. There is every right to do so.. even I would if I were in that position. Goodness.. it's not wise being in this other side of the situation. You'd definitely be forever deemed to be that kind of person... even far into the future, no matter how right(or wrong) you think you think you are. Emotional distress much.

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...