Sunday, September 13, 2009

summer, I see u!


Today, for the first time in many many MONTHS since Feb/March, the temperature was actually hot enough for me to not wear a jacket. How unusual/weird/unadaptable out of a sudden as we've been in the cold since then. So not used to it.

Went for a haircut with my sis and then went on my maiden voyage to Harbourtown (apparently an open outdoor area kind of shopping place, same as the other Harbourtown-s in Perth & Sydney). That's where the Southern Star you see up there is. But it was halfway being dismantled at the moment. How sad! Apparently due to no public interest and also it had cracks during the heatwave back in Feb. Aihh


There I am trying on this HUGE bow hairband. Sis says I look like Minnie Mouse. lol.

Was feeling so sick for more than a week. Feeling glad that I'm finally recovering. Felt the total opposite yesterday.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...