Thursday, September 10, 2009

back for a while..

it's been a while now since i last update here eyhs. not my fault. blame.......my life. hahaha, life's been busy.. with uni stuffs; this semester is really hectic. seemed to me like everything is so fast-paced now and for a moment there, i thought i couldnt catch up and nearly 'ki siao' BUT thanks to some friends, who helped me out and consoled me, so here i am now.. still surviving through..heh~

also other than uni stuffs, there were a few other things i was busy with, which i dont quite remember now also..lol, cut it short; i've been busy busy busy bee. [ but i dont see much honeyy anywhere also ler, apakans! hahaha XD ]

anyways, i'm trying hard now to cope well with everything that is happening around me la. it's hard, but i will try my best, and i hope to excel in all. Optimist yes! :)

and argh, i missed my last 3months holiday; the relaxNess and stress-freeNess. i miss i miss I MISS!! sighs.

so i'm in Uni now, waiting for the next class to start, in like 10mins.. so i guess i'l stop 'ere in this post. mind is also kinda blank now.. so.. ciao? hehe

uh-oh, thanks to those who still visit this blog here ey [ i doubt tho.. hahaha!] and Jas, Blog more yes; anything. hope ur coping well there too. hugs :)

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...