Monday, November 16, 2009

I hate this part right here~

Oh well.. time flies. I'm going back soon. Can't wait, can't wait! I'm currently at the library now at this late hour.. library closes at 3 am during exam period. Suppposed to start studying.. but I always need some warm-up before I study. It's either, facebooking/youtubing/doing dishes/watching tv, or anything that is not study-related. So yes, it's that one of the two dreaded times of the freaking year again - exam period! grrrr. hate it. Well, who doesn't right? This semester, I've been lucky. Instead of having TWO BLOODY FREAKING exams on the very first day of a 3-week exam period, I start on the 2nd week. I've never had exams that start so late(as in only start first paper in 2nd week) so I'm very thrilled, when I have an extra week to study for the exams. That being a good thing, I don't know if I've been utilising the extra time I have well. I was stilll doing last-minute cramming last night, for my exam this morning that I didn't even sleep. What a relieve to be over and done with the killing "suspense" of not going to the exam hall yet though. I mean, it's good that I start late, and get to study more, but still, it seems like it's taking forever for the day to arrive, it's like countdown for about half a month, and finally it's here. So nice to break that stupid suspense, when I finished my very first paper today. I feel much more relaxed and not so tensed eventhough I did really badly in the exam,sigh. Everyone else has already had like 2 or 3 papers and I'm still on 1. But that's fine, MORE time to study! That's the most important part. Still got two more papers to go, gotta gambateh. I know everyone else is also cramming for exams nowadays, Good luck to u guys! Study hard!

Alright, boring exam stuff aside, I feel like getting an internship in Brunei but I don't think anyone wants to get me for only about 1 & 1/2 months coz usually it's for 3 months at least. Haih, maybe should find a random part time job and earn some pocket money to spend. Can't wait for hols, all these studying crap are driving me nuts. grrrr. I think I'll feel the weirdness again, after exams. The freedom to do anything.. so weird really.

I watched the latest Lady Gaga's new video/song -Bad Romance the other day. How come she doesn't sound like herself? Sounds more hoarse or something. And how weird can her video get? It's uber eccentric, I would say, like a whacko, but interesting nevertheless. Go watch it if u haven't already done so. Britney's on her Australian tour now.. still wondering if I'm regretting not going to her concert which is Circus-themed. But still.. how to go and enjoy a concert when you have exams to worry about at the back of your head? Same time, last two years ago, Justin Timberlake was here and I couldn't go. Wanted to go for Neyo's concert but I bet it's sold out and I'm not sure it's already cancelled or not. Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga are gonna be here too next year.

I want to walk the streets, eat n shop, without a thing to worry about. haih.. can't wait. it's coming soon. I feel so bogged down by this whole exam crap. Freedom faster come come!

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...