Friday, November 20, 2009

Lesson learnt, no?

I remembered once during one of the days before exam back in high school. My dad saw me cramming for the exam the next day and asked "Next time, if you go to uni, you think you can still study one day before for exams mer?" I just shrugged and brushed his question aside. Now that I'm already in uni, the answer to that question is crystal clear. Of course, I CAN'T. Even if I was given a week each for each subject, I would still not remember everything well let alone be well-prepared. I tend to study, and forget. grrr. What's with me saying I have to be consistent throughout the semester and then ended up not doing so? sigh. I can honestly say I only start reading and understanding my whole course materials during study week, about 1 week before exam period. How is that enough for all subjects? I really should be shot dead for not learning my lesson. heh.

2 comments:

Amilyn said...

hahaha i am like going through the same thing as you man... keep wishing i was more consistent throughout the semester instead of cramming like mad a week or two before the exams. this is insane!

we are totally doing the same thing, studying during study week. lol!

and yeah, i guess i still havent learnt the lesson after 3 semesters...

shenny said...

same here! exam starts tomorrow, and i only started days ago. heh!

why wont we learned the lesson huh? why why why.. even if we really do badly, we deserved it huh?

BUT BUT... Unis' and lecturers should be aware of this ey, because im sure they came across this situation before, and so they should set the questions in the exams easy peasy right.. like questions where we can cram it all in in one night.

haha, ok. enough excuses made. we deserved it. lol!

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...